How does one lose 25 pounds in one month.......

Options
but nothing the next month ( my 2nd month of my plan ).... and lose SIX inches from my waist?

Losing 25 pounds is a good amount over two months... I am not complaining. But really, 99% of it came the first month, and my belly was just as big after 30 days. Now, with no additional weight loss, I have lost 6" from my still too big stomach.

Kind of confused. 25 pounds does not translate into 6" of belly size, in my way of thinking.... some of that weight had to come off from other parts of my body, right?

Replies

• grazhull
    grazhull Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately your body will choose where the fat comes off, its out of your control.

1) Did you adjust your calories again now you have had significant weight loss? As in have you recalculated your TDEE?
    2) Are you 100% sure you are accounting for all your calories and not doing any guesswork.
  • motown13
    motown13 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    1. I don't know what TDEE is. But I used to be stable at 3000 - 3200 calories a day. Now I generally eat about 1800 - 2000.

2. I measure every single thing I eat on a digital scale, or use measuring spoons.
  • ilex70
    ilex70 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    It is weird, but 25 pounds over 2 months is great.

Sounds like you lost a lot of visceral fat, which is also great. That is the fat that is most damaging to your health.

So be happy, keep trucking, and expect that you may be a person who loses in whooshes...really spectacular ones!
  • sking0072
    sking0072 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Decide which limb on you body you can live without and amputate it. That should gross a significant weight loss.