NEED TO LOSE ABOUT 200lbs 24 yo female. Need help

Options
Hi,
My name is.Kat and I have literally been big.all my life but it was after having an emergency c section with my daughter that I gained a lot of weight really fast. I cant seem to lose any. I am trying to exercise more but Iam hohonestly having trouble with eating asuch as I am supposed to. I know not eating males me stpre but I have been ised to eating 1x a day for over 15 years so its really hard any advice pn this or anything helps. I am currently 430lbs please help. Im desperate.
Thank you.

Replies

• Katlynn2013
    Katlynn2013 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Omg I have bad spelling. I meant not eating makes me store fat but I have been used to eating 1x a day.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Hi Kat! Sounds like you are really overwhelmed at the moment. Read the link above, and reach out to people here. Add some friends, and just settle in. Start by logging everything you are eating. The good, the bad, the ugly. Don't forget any liquid calories as well. They add up pretty fast. Be honest with yourself, because your body will be keeping the count regardless. Then, once you have done that for a week, start looking at where you may be overeating. Undereating does not stop the loss, but it does really stress your body, and can lead to more muscle being lost than needs to. You can do it.
  • soullevel
    soullevel Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi Kat- so glad to have you here! There are some incredible success stories here! Your body will adjust to eating more. Let's be friends! You can do this
  • DeniseCole5
    DeniseCole5 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, i am on mfp every day.
  • donnaw3kids
    donnaw3kids Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! Feel free to add me as we all can use an extra kick start!
  • FizzyDixon
    FizzyDixon Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me as a friend. I will support you!
  • countrybabygirl2000
    Options
    More support here!