Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• tfenna79
    tfenna79 Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 2016
    Hi all, my name is Tom from England, I'm 36yrs old (but my brain feels 26 and my body about 46!). I'm new to this app and to dieting haha!
    Always promised myself I'd start cutting down if I ever felt uncomfortable with how I look size wise. Well I'm finally there :/ Have decided that 2016 is going to be my year, the year that I take control of myself and my bad habits and get myself back to a weight that I'll be pleased with.
    Any friends/motivators are welcome to add me. I plan to log in every day. Hope to meet some like minded individuals and speak with you soon. :)
  • ____WonderWoman
    ____WonderWoman Posts: 1,072 Member
    Back here after some time off and starting to find my mojo again...I havnt gained any weight but I still havnt hit my goal, motivational friends and fitness help is always needed! :)
  • SennaD89
    SennaD89 Posts: 3 Member
    Hi! Been using MFP for almost a year now and some motiviation is needed. I'd love to follow you too!
  • IFBBRich
    IFBBRich Posts: 99 Member
    Love meeting other people who share my passion for health and fitness
  • maggiemooo182
    maggiemooo182 Posts: 24 Member
    I love following other's progress and having people support me as well! Seriously as far as the social part of mfp I have felt nothing but love and support. I love it. Add me
  • lornam11
    lornam11 Posts: 14 Member
    I'm new and could do with some motivation. I'm from the UK and have 5 st to lose
  • aaron_mc29
    aaron_mc29 Posts: 56 Member
    Always happy to add more friends. I'm down fifty pounds so far with another hundred or so to go!
  • toughmudderMN
    toughmudderMN Posts: 129 Member
    Anyone can add me! I keep an open diary and enjoy motivating others.
  • Looking for friends that workout regularly and are active. Please feel free to add me.
  • ljmoore35
    ljmoore35 Posts: 2 Member
    Swag
  • Rocnr
    Rocnr Posts: 637 Member
    I like friends! KIK me @ ROCNR
  • 75poundgoal
    75poundgoal Posts: 28 Member
    More friends would be great. 45lbs down and 30 to go! Feel free to add me.
  • shan_sel
    shan_sel Posts: 31 Member
    Feel free to add me :) open diary, workout daily. Down just about 30 lbs. Love lifting weights.
  • katetots
    katetots Posts: 35 Member
    Would love some more friends on here please.
  • Mecklar75
    Mecklar75 Posts: 183 Member
    Add Me
  • Natyhimex
    Natyhimex Posts: 27 Member
    Starting over again. Trying to lose 80 lbs. Feel free to add moi :blush:
  • sonyatab
    sonyatab Posts: 25 Member
    I would love to have some more friends to encourage and inspire me and to motivate each other!!
  • nonrg
    nonrg Posts: 73 Member
    Feel free to add me, I keep a daily open food diary and can give advice to training and nutrition
  • 1TinkerBell73
    1TinkerBell73 Posts: 45 Member
    I thought I wanted to give up social media so I deleted my account with over a 6 month streak. Apparently you can't get it back so here I am starting over. (I only lasted 1 week) lol

I'm looking for a positive, light hearted, fun group of friends to offer support while I fight these last few pounds. I've lost about 30 pounds and have maybe 6 or 7 to go. Seems hard at the end.

Looking for supportive people (female or male).
  • willworkoutforwine
    willworkoutforwine Posts: 64 Member
    I'm new here and would love to connect with new people. It's great to have a support network!