Happiness

Options
HWT2003
HWT2003 Posts: 45 Member
:smile: :smile: People let’s be honest today. What truly going to make you happy? Is it weight loss, money, the need to be in a relationship or out of a relationship, and etc? What is it that’s going to make you happy? :smile: :smile:

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    All the above!
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    getting my workout over with will make me happy.
  • Hopie17
    Hopie17 Posts: 53
    Options
    well i can't imagine ever being really happy w/ my clinical depression but i think exercise and weight loss and having ppl around to support me can all help
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    I don't know the answer to this, happiness seems to
    always be just within my reach.
    Not even sure what it is :ohwell:
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Being healthy and toned will make me happy =)
  • NA_Willie
    NA_Willie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Titties.

Not my rapidly disappearing pair but my fiances wonderful set.
  • bkennedy1612
    Options
    going into a store and trying on clothes that i think will fit, and having them be too big. not having to leave a store in tears because i'm up another size...

I want to be smaller.....and happy with the person I KNOW I can be.

Best of luck everyone :heart:
  • Tinalynn15
    Tinalynn15 Posts: 25
    Options
    For me it would be my husband to get his addictions in control. I truly feel that my eating and health issues stem from the day to day crazyness. I think that with peace in the home the rest will just fall into place. :smile:
  • Angie80281
    Angie80281 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Knowing that God, my husband, and my kids love me no matter what is all I need to make me happy. I can be rich and skinny or broke and fat, doesn't matter, they love me just the same.
  • rfcollins33
    rfcollins33 Posts: 630
    Options
    My family including son, husband, extended fam (sisters and their kids). My son smiling and/or laughing. My friends, fun with my friends, having fun period, laughing.....
    From a fitness point-of-view, when i am dripping so much sweat that wiping it doesn't help, because I have a fresh layer right after I've wiped anyway, kicking a workout's *kitten*, being able to do stuff younger and even thinner people can't do, doing shred with my husband and it's a breeze to me while he is panting and drenched in sweat (he's a fit soldier who does PT every day). Seeing my results!! Seeing the toning and definition Ms. Jillian M has helped me get!!
  • Daisygurl7
    Daisygurl7 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Happiness is within yourself...you just got to reach in and find it!! :) Anything can temporarily make you happy, my kids make me happy, my husband makes me happy, but if I'm not Happy inside myself...I'll never be truely happy! You have to CHOOSE to be happy.... :)
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    Happiness is within yourself...you just got to reach in and find it!! :) Anything can temporarily make you happy, my kids make me happy, my husband makes me happy, but if I'm not Happy inside myself...I'll never be truely happy! You have to CHOOSE to be happy.... :)

THIS!!!

Love the way you do your makeup. :flowerforyou:
  • Daisygurl7
    Daisygurl7 Posts: 129 Member
    Options

THIS!!!

Love the way you do your makeup. :flowerforyou:

THANK YOU! :)
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    1. Money
    2. Love
    3. Looking Good
    4. Saving animals, helping kids

Sorry, but I'm not gonna be happy if I'm poor and unloved lol.:laugh: And if I look in the mirror and look worst than my peers, I won't be too happy either. As for animals/children, making them smile is just something that brings me joy. :flowerforyou:
  • _beachgirl_
    _beachgirl_ Posts: 3,865 Member
    Options
    I am happy! I have the coolest kids in the world, great friends and a wonderful family. Being thin and healthy is just gravy! As for money, I've been happy with it and I've been happy without it.
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    1.- Me being happy with myself and where I am in life.
    2.- My family (Husband, daughter + mom + nephews)
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    I don't think anyone really knows what will make them happy; you just know it when it happens.

What I THINK will make me happy ... well, I've got the job and the money. I've got a great relationship with my family. God and I are on good terms. And I've lost more weight than I ever thought possible for me. I'm also finally completely self-aware and content with who I am.

There are only two things (in my mind) that are missing. One is that I want to develop some closer friendships. I have found that as I've grown older and gotten more mature, all of the friends I had in high school and college are on different paths. Most of them are married and have kids now and literally none of them live in my city anymore, so I kind of feel like I don't fit in with them at this point in my life. While they were all off chasing dreams of marriage and family, I was chasing dreams of education and career, and I have certainly succeeded, but it's been at the expense of my friendships and even romantic relationships. It doesn't help that I actually love being alone. I love going shopping by myself, going to the movies by myself, even going to dinner by myself, and I am very, very particular about who I invite into my home, so I don't have people over very often either. So when someone does call me up after a long week at work and ask me to go for drinks, my first thought is usually "eh, I'd rather hang alone tonight." I know I'm being stupid, but that's the next thing on my self-improvement list, now that the weight is gone.

The other thing that's missing is a man. And I know, guys are everywhere, but men aren't. I ended a 6-year relationship with my college boyfriend a little over a year ago, and I haven't dated anyone special since then. I'm glad for the time I've had to be single and figure out who I am. It really has changed me, and I'm grateful for it. But I know now exactly what I'm looking for in a man, and I'm ready to find him.
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    For me it would be my husband to get his addictions in control. I truly feel that my eating and health issues stem from the day to day crazyness. I think that with peace in the home the rest will just fall into place. :smile:

WOW ! I didn't voice this but was thinking it..I feel ya :frown: Good luck
  • Princepessa56
    Options
    What is really going to do it for me is having max mobility, without being exhausted from any simple form of exercise. If I feel like running around the block, I can!! I want a healthy lifestyle and weightloss that will allow me to live with more freedom. My weight would be no longer holding me back.:flowerforyou:
  • california_peach
    california_peach Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options

^^^^^^ This!!!! I bow down before the wise one. Beutifully said.