Newbie, just signed up today

Options
Hello,

I am new to this website and board. Today is my first day on this plan after leaving weight watchers. I was able to lose 13 pounds in 3.5 months which is not good but not bad either. I am hoping to see a big improvement in my results. :happy:

8828097.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Replies

• Shawnta27
    Shawnta27 Posts: 22
    Options
    Welcome..I only been on for a week..but I love it!! Good luck to you!
  • rtmama
    rtmama Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!

I wish you lots of luck on your journey!

FYI, I don't know if it matters to you, but you can change your starting weight to reflect your original weight when you were on WW. That way you'll see the 13 pounds loss, and it won't feel like you are starting over! Just a suggestion!

My Home>Settings>update diet fitness profile
    change current weight to your original weight, then back to My Home>Check in and set your current weight there.

Then everyone will see your total weight loss!

Congrats and good luck! Keep going!
  • thin4life67
    thin4life67 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome! I just joined this site last week. I am a successfull lifetime WW member. Thought it would be interesting to track calories for what I eat. I hope you find what you need here. It seems to be a great site!
  • harleydall76
    harleydall76 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • klemon10
    klemon10 Posts: 9
    Options
    Thanks Debbie, I will do that
  • klemon10
    klemon10 Posts: 9
    Options
    Thank you all so much, I truly feel welcome. I like what I've seen so far in the food tracking. I can track my sugar intake and today I see that I am over the suggested amount because I have eaten 2 cups of mango slices. On Weight watchers this was not an issue but it could be part of the reason for slow results. Those hidden sugars.
  • rtmama
    rtmama Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    do a forum search for "sugar" and you'll find answers to your fruit question!
    :)