Going low and slow

sandydole
sandydole Posts: 1 Member
I'm so excited to be the first half of the year and the other hand the whole world to be the first half of the year and the other hand yyythe yis yay yay I'm not a fan since day to day and a lot more fun and a lot more to go back and the first half of the day afternoon.

Replies

• lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Could you try rewording this? I'm not understanding what you're trying to say but eoukdvlikecto support you.
  • shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    edited March 2016
    Whatever you're drinking. I hope you log it.
  • samjoy
    samjoy Posts: 119 Member
    Lol this looks like what my kids type up when they just select the words that the iPhone offers when you start typing. I wonder if that's what happened to OP?
  • augustremulous
    augustremulous Posts: 378 Member
    +1 @samjoy

Autocorrect for the win.
  • canadianbugga
    canadianbugga Posts: 101 Member
    I have a great day and I will be a good time to get the same time as well as the one. The only one that I can do to get a new thread in a couple days and then you will have a good idea of the day and time of year to date with all of your website on top and the rest is history of purchases.

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!