Just starting out

Options
Hi! I am new to this app and looking for some friends to help keep me motivated. My end goal is to lose over 100 pounds so I know I have a long ways to go and having people going through something similar has to make things easier, right? :)

Replies

• Rocky2191
    Rocky2191 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want :)
  • mel35645
    mel35645 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    You've come to the right place, everyone in this forum is supportive and very helpful! You can do this and we are all here to help you, we are all in this together
  • runjennierun2
    runjennierun2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm with you. Just starting, looking to lose 50! Every time I quit this app I gain it all back and more, so I want to be dedicated.
  • jrfethe
    jrfethe Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This is my first time on here and definitely open to any and all tips!
  • ReadySetSexy
    ReadySetSexy Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I started with the goal to lose 120 pounds. I'm down 70 and it's the hardest it's ever been at this point! I too could use some support and motivation as well! I would love to add all of you lol! I love talking about weight loss, what works, (what hasn't) recipes and workouts etc! I would also like to extend my help to anyone who would like it. I know starting is hard! There's SO much to take in and it can very overwhelming! Honestly, getting advice from skinny/fit people who have never seen a fat day in their life is just not the same! Let's be honest, they do not know the struggle lol.
  • jrfethe
    jrfethe Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Exactly! Please, teach me your ways haha, 70 pounds is impressive! Good job :)
  • MissouriMommy3
    MissouriMommy3 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm a week in & my mini goal is to get under 200 (15 lbs left to go). My ultimate goal would be to lose 65 more lbs.
  • chaney3000
    chaney3000 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Hey add me to your list of friends. I can help the best I can.
  • khemory
    khemory Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Looking to lose these last 30lbs of baby weight forever !!!
  • Valrotha
    Valrotha Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Hi, and welcome! Anyone should feel free to add me. Happy to help others on their journey as well. Good luck!
  • caitmommy
    caitmommy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I've used this tool to lose 30 pounds years ago. I've since gained it all back and more! I've started back on here now, need to lose another 45 lbs, looking for support and friends to add too! Feel free to add me :)