Well, only 100 lbs to go...

Options
Gonna try to drop 100 bills this year. Getting a health club membership shortly. Gonna spend the next 3 months hard at it and see where I end up... Hopefully I will have lost enough and the weather will be nice enough that I can get on a bike again and go bike riding with my son and wife.

Anyway, wish me luck! I need it!

Replies

• kyle19791
    Options
    Gonna try to drop 100 bills this year. Getting a health club membership shortly. Gonna spend the next 3 months hard at it and see where I end up... Hopefully I will have lost enough and the weather will be nice enough that I can get on a bike again and go bike riding with my son and wife.

Anyway, wish me luck! I need it!
  • marc4
    marc4 Posts: 79
    Options
    I wish you all the luck ..........and consistant motivation..............and support............and and and!!!!!:
  • kyle19791
    Options
    thanks marc4. That seems to be the key.
  • TexasAngelBeth
    TexasAngelBeth Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    You wont need luck just do what has to be done you can do it!!!!!!
  • OZZMUS
    OZZMUS Posts: 8
    Options
    Just like a walk in the park...

There is a begining and a destination... you just have to keep walking to get there.
  • paigenicole_tusie
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 100 as well! I wish you the best of luck. I know you can do it!!
  • kyle19791
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 100 as well! I wish you the best of luck. I know you can do it!!

Best of luck to you too!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Check out Fitness Chick above me... She's lost 209lbs. Kyle, you can do the 100lbs. :smile: Welcome to MFP!!