29 and younger with at least 25 lbs to lose or lost! Add&BeAdded

Options
Can we be friends? I would love to have more friends who can motivate and support me and that I can help motivate and support in return. I love my friends, but it'd be nice to have some closer to my age with a significant amount to lose or lost. Most of the ones I come across are much older or if they are closer in age to me are only looking to lose about 8 or 9 lbs. I am 21 years old and have lost 30 lbs and have 30 more to go!

Replies

• AdvAKAtor
    AdvAKAtor Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Can we be friends? I would love to have more friends who can motivate and support me and that I can help motivate and support in return. I love my friends, but it'd be nice to have some closer to my age with a significant amount to lose or lost. Most of the ones I come across are much older or if they are closer in age to me are only looking to lose about 8 or 9 lbs. I am 21 years old and have lost 30 lbs and have 30 more to go!

Hey there I'm 23 and have about 80lbs to get off of me. I'd be more than happy to have a support system. What worked best for you losing your 30lbs?!
  • sashenka899
    sashenka899 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 26 and have about 30 to loose. Count me in :)
  • KMGetsFit
    KMGetsFit Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 29. I have about 25 lbs to lose. I am struggling on many different levels. I think peer motivation would do me some good.
  • nojuicejustjin
    nojuicejustjin Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 and have about 30-35 to lose. Feel free to add me too!
  • SuperheroSadie
    SuperheroSadie Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and I'm 10lbs down and have 31 pounds left to go! Anyone can add me :smile:
  • Rhynae
    Rhynae Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and I have about 35 pounds to lose! My biggest struggle is motivation and having someone hold me accountable for the things that I eat and the workouts that I do (or don't do). Anyone feel free to add me!
  • Trishkit
    Trishkit Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 and have lost 24 lbs, with 73 to go! Would love more active friends my age. @sashenka899 is a friend!
  • Pocky27
    Pocky27 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    26 here, lost 90 pounds over 2 years, gained 40 back in half a year..I would like to lose 30 for good, once and for all. Would love any friends my age to motivate each other and keep us going :)
  • scarletrayne19
    scarletrayne19 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    23 with at least 30 lbs to lose, but I'm doing lots of heavy lifting so the scale number won't matter as much as my bf% and muscle mass. I log everyday, whether it's good bad or ugly. Feel free to add me!
  • rebelriesling_
    rebelriesling_ Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    25 with 28 pounds gone, about 35 more to go :)
    Feel free to add me and chat, I'm always looking for buddies :)
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 with 35 pounds to lose. I'm very consistent with my logging, 75 days so far! I'll send you a request :)
  • sweetswiss
    sweetswiss Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 22 and want to lose about 30 lbs. Would definitely love some peer support as I embark on this journey!
  • kpurtee2014
    kpurtee2014 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 23 and would like to lose about 80 pounds. Feel free to add me!
  • leeopt
    leeopt Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 27 and looking to lose 50lbs. Would def love a community of support!
  • TGraceS
    TGraceS Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    25 and losing 40! Feel free to add :)
  • indhysm
    indhysm Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 23 and looking to lose 30 pounds! Feel free to Add me :smiley:
  • rhody_
    rhody_ Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'll be 25 in May. I've lost about 10 lbs and have another 20 to go. Lets goooooo <3 PS: I've sent requests to all of you.... #sorrynotsorry
  • TheNewAdventuresofDanni
    Options
    I'm 23, and looking to loose another about 50-60 pounds, please add:)
  • AmberlyMarlene
    AmberlyMarlene Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I wasn't expecting to recieve such instant feedback! I exercise very often and always eat at least 1000 calories but no more than 1300. I don't know what else to say. It's a testing ground for me. I'm excited that we are in this together (:
  • msmith2020
    msmith2020 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I am 26 and I've lost 57 pounds with running and clean eating- meh. I'm down below my goal weight and started lifting about 2 weeks ago and it is a great addition to my daily runs! Started losing July 1st 2013 so I am almost at my 3yr mark!