Calling all kayakers!

Options
Please add me if you have an interest in kayaking or are an active kayaker! I love the great outdoors and am especially passionate about kayaking... Thanks!

Replies

• wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    Options
    I love kayaking too but I need to get a rack to more conveniently tote my kayak around. right now I need to go when my husband is free so I can use his vehicle - last year I didn't get to go out one time! :(
  • scarletrayne19
    scarletrayne19 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    They make kits that come in a bag that adapt to any vehicle. Gonna give mine a try real soon. Please add me!
  • rosecropper
    rosecropper Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Add me. Love kayaking! Haven't been out yet this year, but the weather just got nice. Time put in
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    Lake Chelan

24209738943_8a2e38e4fb_o_d.jpg

I haven't been in a kayak since last June (?) though, I've been focusing on cycling lately.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    We got an inflatable kayak! It might not be as great as a regular one, but it serves our needs, was affordable, plus we can carry it out power boat to use as a dinghy when needed.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    wizzybeth wrote: »
    I love kayaking too but I need to get a rack to more conveniently tote my kayak around. right now I need to go when my husband is free so I can use his vehicle - last year I didn't get to go out one time! :(

My friend has a rack that's electric that makes loading super easy. I just scratch the hell out of my vehicle trying to shove it up on top! Oops!
  • ChxSurf782
    ChxSurf782 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I like yaking, but I prefer SUP. Anyone with me?