Need some gal pals to keep me accountable!

Options
Nearly pushing 40...3 kids....typical skinny/fat mom-bod. Want my old form back but so exhausted at the end of each day, I never work out. I want to. .. just never seem to find the space or time. LOVED the gym years ago but can't afford it right now. Deformed back makes some typical bodyweight exercises difficult. Also, I love to eat; I can out-eat almost anyone. That doesn't help! So i'm looking for some girls that get the struggle and can inspire me to get over myself and my circumstances and finally achieve the body I want!

Replies

• Jellybabie29
    Jellybabie29 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey you can add me :)
  • RenK777
    RenK777 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Using app on phone. Can't seem to find a link or button to add people. How do I add you?
  • smjensen75
    smjensen75 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. Had some medical issues come up over the past few years that put me in a "I don't care about my body" attitude. And initially the medical issues kept me from being physical or wanting to be physical. Now I want the motivation and attitude back, and having accountability helps me. So I would love to join the group!
  • niaacrush2000
    niaacrush2000 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Would anyone mind if i want to join your group? :o
  • akellimy
    akellimy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join too
  • Hollea86
    Hollea86 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I've been steady at this losing weight things since about October. I've lost 17lbs so far and am gunning for another 30 before my 30th birthday this year! Feel free to add me.
  • MrsThomas21413
    MrsThomas21413 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I would loo very for a group of friends that can help keep me motivated as well as me helping them!