What is everyone's weight loss goal?

Options
My weight loss goal is to be at 130 by Thanksgiving. I want that to be my birthday present to myself. What about everybody else?

Replies

• Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about this today actually. I said 160 to start with, but I also realized after being on MFP for awhile that by the time I get to around 160 I'll likely change my goals and start doing a lot lifting (if not way before then) for toning and 'fun'.
  • Gimarie_sud
    Gimarie_sud Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I would like to be 170lb
    I carry weight well and I am naturally curvy so anything under that and I look sick, but 170 it's perfect even when it's considered "overweight" according to the professionals.
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    I want to be 135lbs by November 5, which is my 25th birthday. That's only 25 lb from where I am now but I'm very happy to take slow.
  • CasperNaegle
    CasperNaegle Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I'm more for getting my bodyfat down to around 10%. I have probably 10 pounds or so to go. just guessing, I don't focus on the weight too much.
  • MultipleHigh5s
    MultipleHigh5s Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Loose 20 to start ... Then re-access.
  • hrsj022
    hrsj022 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    100+ pounds
  • Sarahgrace0228
    Sarahgrace0228 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I want to be 160 by the end of July. Overall goal is 145.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Unknown :laugh:

I really don't know anymore, but I think I might see what I look like around 115 or so and decide from there.

I'm 5'4.5" and started at 260 lbs in 2012. Made it to my first goal of 130 lbs in the fall of 2015 after my second pregnancy (fall 2013 - end of spring 2014). Currently my trend weight is 122.3 lbs, but my fluctuation range is about 121 - 123 lbs.

• Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,865 Member
    Options
    I've been logging for 1 year and 1 month ...

I've lost about 25 kg ...

I'm at the lower end of my normal BMI range ...

And I'm not sure what my goal is.
  • Btheodore138
    Btheodore138 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Last month when I started, I was around 165. I'm at 161 now, hoping to drop 30-35 more lbs. I know it's probably going to take a while, but I'd at least like to be in the 140's come summer. It's hard when you're short (5'2)...1400 calories adds up real quick! :smiley:
  • ghvoul
    ghvoul Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 45 by November, maybe more depending how I feel/look at my goal weight! I want to be in better shape for Summer hikes with my boyfriend and my cousins wedding!
  • senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options
    I started at 285 lb and 5'8" in 2013 thinking I'd be happy with under 200, maybe 180. I'm at about 170 lb now, had thought of getting to normal BMI of around 165 lb for while, then made my goal around 155 lb, which should put me near 11% body fat. I hope to be there sometime in summer. Then I'll consider bulking in the winter.
  • LushFix
    LushFix Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    My goal is 100 pounds in one year.

I started logging here Feburary 10th at 271.8 pounds. I have lost 15 pounds so far.

Biggest and post important goal is: even if I do not reach my 100 lb loss in a year is to never give up and to never see the weight I have lost again.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    35 pounds by the end of the year. After that I'll reevaluate :)
  • TGraceS
    TGraceS Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am 5'0" and want to weigh 110, but realistically I will probably end up lowering my goal as I get closer to that because of my height. I've got about 40 lbs to go. Also I definitely want to be fit, not just skinny, so maybe 110 will be perfect. I don't know!! I just want to see abs lol
  • tomteboda
    tomteboda Posts: 2,171 Member
    Options
    5'9" here but I should be 6'1" (d*** scoliosis!). My ribs nearly touch my hipbones at this point, and I have said farewell to the wasp waist I enjoyed in my youth... but I digress

I started at 270 and my goal initially was to 'stop gaining'. Given I was entirely bed-bound it was a fine goal but I managed to lose 15 lbs in 2 months so I decided to stick with the plan. 16 months later I'm down to 187 and my end-point of 175 is readily within sight.

Part of me really wants to lower it to 165 because my BMI would be "healthy" but my rational brain says "GIRL! Your frame is for a 6'1" woman, your spine is a corkscrew. Nothing inside changed! Be reasonable." So I'm conflicted.

I do know I feel incredible now compared to 16 months ago. And I'm buying size 10 pants to replace the 20s I wore then.
  • glitterrainn
    glitterrainn Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I hope to be at my goal weight by thanksgiving!

Right now I am 180. My GW is 140. UGW maybe 130. I haven't really decided. I am pretty happy with an almost 20lb weight loss though since January!
  • RA60172
    RA60172 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    SW 230, CW 205.8, GW 140. I'll reasses that final number as I get closer. No time frame in mind, and I'm more focused on process goals than number goals. Each week I strive to drink water, eat at a deficit, and try to move more when possible.
  • ToraLaBora
    ToraLaBora Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    5'3" and started my journey Jan 3rd 2016 at SW 193, my CW is 166 and my GW is 125 by next January. I've given myself little goals inbtwn to help motivate myself and stay on track.
  • eyrekaginn
    eyrekaginn Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 192 and my goal weight is 150 by by August.