Born & Raised

Raechel120
Raechel120 Posts: 659 Member
edited March 2016 in Chit-Chat
So tell us your home States and if you had any place in the world you would rather live where would it be, or is where you are the best place to be!

Born and raised in Texas

Replies

• Buff_Man
    Buff_Man Posts: 622 Member
    London, UK. Would rather be anywhere where warmer B)
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Ohio here. I do like it but if I were to move, I'd be in Michigan in a heartbeat. Also have always wanted to go to Alaska. would be awesome to live there
  • Shyness40
    Shyness40 Posts: 3,430 Member
    Born and raised in Florida, but would love to move to Tennessee
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Born raised in PA, would love to see the midwest, not sure if I would move there but maybe.
  • aub6689
    aub6689 Posts: 351 Member
    From Utah. Currently in Northern VA/DC area. Love the outdoors in Utah, cool stuff in DC, unsure where I would choose to live. Except probably not NYC. Sorry NY.
  • kledmons
    kledmons Posts: 46 Member
    Born in Nebraska... Lived in Florida for 26 years... Over the last couple of years I've lived on the road in a couple different cities (Minneapolis, St Petersburg)... Currently moving to NYC in 1 week.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Born in MS, raised in LA, got to TX as fast as I could.
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Born in Kentucky, raised in Wisconsin, currently living in North Carolina and wouldn't trade it.
  • AbigailC17
    AbigailC17 Posts: 78 Member
    Born and raised in the Philippines for 17 years. Living currently in Hawaii and will be moving soon to California.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Born and raised in VA

Living in Scotland would be sweeeeet
  • brockb1981
    brockb1981 Posts: 60 Member
    Ohio here. I do like it but if I were to move, I'd be in Michigan in a heartbeat. Also have always wanted to go to Alaska. would be awesome to live there

Ohio for me trader lol
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Born in Idaho. Raised in Northern California, Maryland, Northern Nevada, Minnesota. Have lived in Tahoe, Maui, and Valparaiso, Chile. Currently in Northern Nevada and would like to return to Valparaiso to live. Would love to travel to Ireland.
  • torana_mad_man
    torana_mad_man Posts: 51 Member
    Born in Kingaroy Queensland . Raised in Caloundra Queensland
  • BigDougie1211
    BigDougie1211 Posts: 3,530 Member
    Born and raised in Ireland.
    Moved away, travelled - will always come home.
  • dusjujr
    dusjujr Posts: 160 Member
    Born and raised in New Orleans, LA and live in New Iberia, LA.
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Georgia and since it's God's country there is no where better. If I had to live anywhere else it would probably be Arizona or Texas.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Born and raised in Ireland.
    Moved away, travelled - will always come home.

Hot
  • Raechel120
    Raechel120 Posts: 659 Member
    headofphat wrote: »
    Georgia and since it's God's country there is no where better. If I had to live anywhere else it would probably be Arizona or Texas.

If I had a choice of another place it would be Georgia, I always wanted to live in Savannah.
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Raechel120 wrote: »
    headofphat wrote: »

If I had a choice of another place it would be Georgia, I always wanted to live in Savannah.

Savannah is one of the most beautiful cities in the South. I hope you know what a gnat is because they are going to become your best friends.