Downsides to weight loss (just for a laugh)

Options

Replies

• DreamOfSunshine
    DreamOfSunshine Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    I am around 3 rings short as I randomly lose them ( not while drinking so can't blame it on that ;) ). And I also sleep with a pillow between my knees, as otherwise it hurts. And forget about sitting on hard benches for long time, even tho I still have some cushions to help. Those in addition to the ladies getting smaller, which is my only "regret" :smiley:
  • sydneydeb
    sydneydeb Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I've not lost enough to notice my clothes being looser yet but I have noticed it in my shoes damn it!!! I have some gorgeous shoes and will be mega annoyed if they don't fit as they are styles I can't easily replace. They don't make my cherry red stilettos any more :(
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    So i lost weight but still have curves. So I have *kitten* problems without having a big *kitten*. Like the gap. It wasn't as bad when I was bigger. Those clothes accommodated for that more
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    My recovering fractured tailbone hurts so much more without the padding to cushion it!!

City Chic has the cutest dresses, and I don't really fit them anymore...

• NakeshiaBeard
    Options
    - The amount of food wasted when you are eating out because portions are always too big and you can never eat all that food!
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    My car is now too big. I moved the seat forward and it is still too big.
  • positivepowers
    positivepowers Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Where my skin used to be smooth (read taut from fat!) I now have wrinkles . . . everywhere! UGH!
  • closetlibrarian
    closetlibrarian Posts: 2,207 Member
    Options
    Loss of cleavage and bra shopping hell. :(
  • pichiPurinsesu
    pichiPurinsesu Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    No more encouraging thigh clapping when running
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    My face looks older from having no fat to fill it out...

Having to buy a whole new wardrobe of clothes. ...but I did really enjoy that part :smiley: it was sore on the purse though!
  • Angela937
    Angela937 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Saggy stretched out skin.
  • valente347
    valente347 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    All the bones that stick out are so sensitive!
  • Malenurse51
    Malenurse51 Posts: 181 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Knowing that I have to clean out my closet because nothing in it fits anymore, but depressed that when it is cleaned, it is basically empty with only 4 shirts and 3 pair of pants that I can wear. And having to do laundry more often because I only have those 4 shirts and 3 pair of pants to last me through a work week.
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    I miss my boobs. Unfortunately, when it came to weight loss, my boobs were all "I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!!"

• Shyness40
    Shyness40 Posts: 3,430 Member
    Options
    I miss my boobs. Unfortunately, when it came to weight loss, my boobs were all "I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!!"

This is what I'm afraid of.
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    I am forever cursed of needing a pillow between my knees when I sleep. and if I don't, it's bruised by morning lol
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    Having to deal with that nosy co-worker that says things like, "You're looking awfully thin. Are you well?" and not being able to punch them in the face.
  • wochlikgm
    wochlikgm Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    This one is for the men: Now you can see your **** when you pee. The stomach is not in the way.
  • headofphat
    headofphat Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I think my mom is genuinely offended that I don't eat her cooking as much anymore.
  • libramb02
    libramb02 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I actually CARE about what I look like in my clothes now... so I spend a LOT more time in the mirror. :neutral: