Rejoining after I lost my baby

Options

Replies

• TayJoMama
    TayJoMama Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear that. Maybe focusing on yourself will help with the grief process. Reminds me a little of Abby on the Biggest Loser a couple of seasons ago. Welcome back.:flowerforyou:
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. I didn't have ectopic, but I have lost 3 babies (all within 1 year), but on the happy note, 2 months after losing my 3rd baby I became pregnant for the 4th time - I now have a happy healthy 5 year old. I also had another little girl 2 1/2 years ago.

I am sending a friend request, that way if you need to chat, you can send me private messages...
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry for your loss :(
    Make sure you allow yourself to grieve, even if people around you don't understand what you're feeling. That was your baby, it was a life, take the time you need to cope with that.

I had a miscarriage at 9 weeks pregnant and I suffered in silence for a very long time. My doctor believed I never really dealt with the loss (and I probably didn't because the father was very emotionally abusive & made fun of how I felt because It didn't impact him at all). That's why I say, don't let anyone around you dictate how you should feel about the loss. I struggled because I didn't let myself grieve the way I should have. I understand the devastation, if you need to talk, I'm here for you.
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    So sorry for your loss.You can do this.
    Good luck!!
    jane:flowerforyou:
  • brit49
    brit49 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Sorry for your loss. Welcome back. All the best on your weight loss journey
  • harleydall76
    harleydall76 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    (((hugs))) I am so sorry for your loss and unfortunately I HAVE walked in your shoes and know how awful it is.

Good luck on your weight loss journey!
  • maureensm
    maureensm Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear of your devestating loss. I cannot directly relate but I did have a preganancy scare when I was 7 weeks along and the fear was crippling. As a parent, the fear of losing your child is immeasurable. I cannot imagine the pain you and other ladies who have responded to you have gone through. I do think you will find a treasure trove of support here and I wish you luck.
  • randisaucier
    randisaucier Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Very sorry for your loss! Welcome back, wishing you tons of success on your journey!
  • gcineas
    gcineas Posts: 121
    Options
    you can do this!!
  • fmorpurgo
    fmorpurgo Posts: 32
    Options
    Wow, I expect you are overwhelmed with this fantastic amount of support you are getting from this community, but just to say I understand how you are feeling as I too have been through something similar, if you want to add me, please feel free.
    Very strong coming back after such a short time-well done :flowerforyou:
  • starryeyedsnoozer
    starryeyedsnoozer Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for all the support! I can't believe how lovely you all are - I'm very touched. I will add those who have offered tomorrow, I'm going to put my kids to bed now and sit down for my last naughty meal in a while with the husband. Thank you again you lovely lovely people xx
  • jw17695
    jw17695 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry for everything you have had to go through. I'm so proud of you for comming back so soon. When I lost my Jade at 18 weeks, I layed on the couch for the first week and didn't do anything. I ate 3 pieces of peanut butter toast and that was all I did. I definitely avoided everything and didn't take care of myself. You sound like you are on the right track. I'm rooting for you!
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    :cry: I'm so sorry~
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    hugs
  • janeosu
    janeosu Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. We lost a baby 4 years ago and my heart was forever altered on that day. Would love to support you on here, feel free to add me if you would like :)
  • kkakos1
    kkakos1 Posts: 8
    Options
    So sorry for your loss. Losing a baby is so painful. I too lost a baby at 8 weeks along. You're in my prayers and good luck on your journey to getting back into fitness <3
  • Papillon22
    Papillon22 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    I'm very sorry for your loss. Welcome back!
  • watergirl626
    watergirl626 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. M/c is hard no matter how far along you are. Maybe you can use exercise as a release to help deal with any grief and anger. Hugs.
  • diverdi
    diverdi Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Well done on rejoining. I was on here last summer, lost 17lb. Then in November found out I was pregnant so lapsed completely but had a missed miscarriage at 13/40. After that I pretty much lost all motivation for a while and got seriously depressed.
    I've now been back on here for 40 days and have relost 7 of the 12 pounds I gained back and am finally feeling in a much better place.
    Starting to eat better and exercise again has been the best thing for picking me up. Hope you find it helps as much for you.
  • ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    i am so sorry for your loss. i had an early miscarriage in january(on my youngest daughters birthday) it was hard but no where near as bad as what you went through.i hope being on here and focosing on getting healthy helps you.. feel free to add me if you like.