Looking for change and good support system. Come say hi.

Options
Hey. My name is juan and I'm new to MFP. I'm hoping for new friends and a great Support system. I'll probably have a lot of questions when it comes to food and exercises and other stuff. Don't be shy come say hi.

Replies

• barefistmonk
    barefistmonk Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Juan! Good luck to you, 1 day at a time! :)
  • juanbastias22
    juanbastias22 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    thanks barefistmonk.. glad to be a part of mfp. learning process. having a bit of trouble learning to use the app and using the weigh scale for food and changing the oz and grams. a bit complicated but ill get there. thanks again
  • jesusarolon
    jesusarolon Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    It is a little confusing at first, but you'll quickly get the hang of it.
  • stacisayshello
    stacisayshello Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Juan I hope you will find it as helpful as I have. :)
  • CarolynRochelle
    CarolynRochelle Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am new to MFP. And like you, I need all of the help in the world! Take it day by day
  • mweckler
    mweckler Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome, I do not know much about working out, but I know a TON about food, portions, and food weights so feel free to ask my anything.
  • juanbastias22
    Options
    mweckler wrote: »
    Hello and welcome, I do not know much about working out, but I know a TON about food, portions, and food weights so feel free to ask my anything.

I will keep that in mind
  • juanbastias22
    Options
    Oh and how do I add friends? Just says send message and something else when I click on a persons pic
  • jennyavila13
    jennyavila13 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Oh and how do I add friends? Just says send message and something else when I click on a persons pic

When it shows the persons pic click on it and add friend It'll send you to a message page but you can just send with no message :)

I'll send you a request.
  • juanbastias22
    Options
    Thanks jenny