P90x2 / MC2

Options
Anybody else excited that P90x2 looks to be only a couple of months away?

I do think it's a bit of marketing hype that it has a five day a week schedule instead of six as it's so tough. If Asylum and Insanity can be six days a week then most things can?

Kit list for optimal workouts seems a bit extreme, chairs, foam rollers, yoga balls, medicine balls on top of the dumbbells/bands and pull up bar from the first one.

Plenty of good info on Steve Edward's blog for X2:
http://steve-edwards.blogspot.com/2011/06/development-of-p90x2.html

Whose planning on getting this when it comes out? I'll be up for the first run through!

Replies

• LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Oh, I'm so getting it when it comes out!
  • tweety170
    tweety170 Posts: 167
    Options
    The reason for 5 days is because that's what people asked for, and also then you have a chance to do another activity like hiking or on a nice bike ride. :) I think it looks awesome and super intense. I'm definitely getting it!!
  • jenjenlv
    jenjenlv Posts: 42
    Options
    I am barely doing my first round of P90X so I will be behind on this, but I can't wait for your updates!!
  • LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    The reason for 5 days is because that's what people asked for, and also then you have a chance to do another activity like hiking or on a nice bike ride. :) I think it looks awesome and super intense. I'm definitely getting it!!

agreed! I'm assuming yu were just at Summit?
  • olag00
    olag00 Posts: 222
    Options

agreed! I'm assuming yu were just at Summit?

actually there is a video on P90X2Fitness youtube channel where carl and tony talk about it.
  • tg025880
    tg025880 Posts: 42
    Options
    im with you jenjenlv i am barely doing the first p90x
  • Tankplanker
    Tankplanker Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    There is a youtube channel? I didn't know that, off to youtube I go!