Bride on a mission

Options
Hello all! I am hoping to meet people like myself trying to get back into shape. I am 41 mother of 2 about to be married for the first time and I am not looking forward to seeing me in my dress. I need to lose weight to look better in it. I ordered it 2 sizes too small to hold myself focused but so far nothing really. I figured if i found others trying to stay on this kinda path we could encourage each other.Well that's a little bit of my story.

Replies

• damarilisscc
    damarilisscc Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi. My name is Damaris, I'm from the island of Puerto Rico. I'm 26 years old and I am a bride on a mission just like you. My wedding is in December, but I have to start looking for dresses in May, so my goal is to loose 15 pounds from today march 16 to may 1. I have no idea if that is possible or if I'm setting a impossible goal. But every time I say tomorrow I will start eating healthy and doing exercise, I fail to my self. So here I go again saying that I will start tomorrow.

I hope we become beautiful brides and rock our dresses in that special day !

Good luck, you are not alone
    in this journey !
  • JBDaniel08
    JBDaniel08 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    If you would like me as some motivational support add me! I am working towards a 2 piece bathing suit for our cruise in June. Ready to be pals?
    Jamie