Back Again! Need help, need motivation and want new friends...

Options
I am serious this time. My health and my mind need to get healthy. I started this journey on January 20, 2016 and in the last 56 days I have lost 43 pounds (I'm saying this because I want you to know that I am serious about this and need help staying motivated). I am trying to conquer my weight and health issues while I going through a very painful divorce. I have mainly lost this weight by changing my eating habits but I need to start working out regularly too. I want anyone who wants to take this journey with me to please add me as a friend and we can work to motivate each other! I am 44 years old and my starting goal was to lose 137 lbs... I now have 94 more to go! I am not making a time limit because I don't want to have unrealistic goals, honestly, I didn't think I could lose 43lbs in 2 months just by changing my diet, but I did. I would like to see where I can take this by adding in regular workouts too!

I hope to hear from you!

Amy

Replies

• abbysanchez56
    abbysanchez56 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Amy. I'm also looking for friends to get me through my journey. If you're interested in being friends please send me a request. I don't know how to send them
  • Allblacks2016
    Allblacks2016 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Amy. I think you have done extremely goed. i have also started new and would like to lose 60 ponds. I think you can be motivation voor so many starters. I appreciate that in spite of having a difficult time you keep a healthy diet. I send you a friendship request and if you like you kan accept it maybe we kan be goed motivation for each other to lose extra heavy ponds.

till next goed news,

• 75poundgoal
    75poundgoal Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great job on the weight loss this year! I am down about 45lbs and am focused on losing 35-45 more. Staying focused and motivated is key! Good luck! Will definitely add you.
  • SquishyRhii
    SquishyRhii Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Amy,

Well done for loosing so much!! I'm looking for genuine people who are trying to loose weight and will help keep my motivation up until I reach my target. I'll definitely send you a friend request and anyone else who is serious can also feel free to send me one as well!

Keep going. You are doing great! :smiley: