5'4" females, 1700ish cals, diaries, and more!

Options
Hey!
Just looking for some new ideas for food throughout the day...

I'm 5'4".. 135ish lbs.. 28 y/o.. part-time student, full-time employee, and heavy lifting/plyo 3-4 days a week. I'm constantly traveling 30-40 mins and changing clothes from place to place to try and make it to work, class, and the gym on time... just so you know what I'm dealing with.. I'm always on the go.

Using Scooby's calorie calculator I should be eating about 1700 calories...

Looking for some ladies with similar lifestyles and diet/calories goals to help me with some new ideas for foods throughout the day! Open diary's.. open to new fit friends... help a sister out! :wink:

Would love to hear what others are working with to maybe incorporate some new fun foods into my busy days...

Thanks! :heart:

Replies

• shelby25314
    shelby25314 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am also 5'4 as well and 118 lbs. workout 3-5 days a week lifting and cardio, along with yoga 2-3 times a week.

Currently, I count my macros. I keep an eye on my protein, fats, and carbs. I keep them in a healthy range and also drink a gallon of water a day.

Snack wise, b'more strawberry yogurt drink is yummy and good on carbs with lots of protein! I like hard boiled eggs also, protein shakes (Royal Whey), good peanut butter with all natural ingredients, bars made with seeds, nuts, and coconut oil. Basically, anything with super clean ingredients and no hidden sugar just natural occurring. Beef jerky is pretty good too :)!
  • kaybrose730
    kaybrose730 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Sounds about right! Thanks Shelby! :smiley: I follow a lot of YouTube fitness vlogs where they count their macros... I just don't see myself being able to completely commit to that just yet. I'm keeping an eye on my macros through and try to stay within range of my goals on MFP.
  • kaybrose730
    Options
    Anyone else.....?????
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4". I went from 165 to 128lbs using this app, highest recorded weight of about 180lbs.

I'm currently finishing up a bulk. I've went from my lowest of 128 to my current 142ish. I'll finish at the end of the month and start cutting. I'm unsure of where exactly I'll be cutting wise as I think my TDEE increased a little just because I'm bigger now. 1500 is really my sweet spot though. Diary is open, currently around 2200 calories per day to gain.
  • fireandfox
    fireandfox Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I'm 5'4, 119lbs, train 4-6times a week and am eating around 1600 per day.

Best place to look up what I eat when I diet flexibly is on my Instagram Lovefitnesslovefood_

If not there feel free to add me, I try to stick to a 50p:30c:20f diet and I eat 6 small meals a day.

Let me know if you need to know more!

Good luck!
  • kaybrose730
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Love seeing who else is out there.. I don't have any girlfriends with the same diet and fitness goals so hard to see if I'm on the right track sometimes...
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    5'4 here, with an open diary. While my calories have been fine, this hasn't been the best week (PMS is affecting my choices). I guess it could give you lots of snack ideas!

Oh, and obviously, "Costco bites", isn't a thing. I used to enter whatever I had tried, and it was consistently around 50 calories, so I created an entry so that I am at least reminded that it has calories.
  • acheben
    acheben Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    5'4, 135lb, 27 with an open diary eating around 1600-1700 calories per day. I try to run 3-4 times a week.

Feel free to take a look at my diary. I use the recipe builder a lot, so if you want a recipe just let me know :)
  • kaybrose730
    Options
    Thank you ! I love open diaries!!! :)