Get back up!

Options
Hello everyone, Today is a new day and I've started it in the right mind set to conquer this weight issue. I may have fallen a dozen times in the past, but I'm getting up 13 times! I can do this, I know I can. I have 77 lbs. to lose and I'm an older gal so if anyone has any tips, please share. Thanks and good power to all :smile:

Replies

• mizzvickic
    Options
    Good mind set...no matter how many times you've fallen down, get back up. You can do this! We're in it together :D
  • JodyWittman
    Options
    One thing my doctor told me is to start small with the exercise (if you're not already getting it). Take a five minute walk every day. Everyone has five minutes. If you're feeling good, keep going, and gradually build it into your day. That was a lot less intimidating than being told to run for an hour on a treadmill in the morning, and it made a lot of sense.
  • Martin1946
    Martin1946 Posts: 22
    Options
    Try no white starchy foods i.e bread, pasta.rice Substitute with multigrain products instead

Try having no starch at dinner time but double up on veggies
  • dfrankie
    dfrankie Posts: 6
    Options
    that's a good one. I think I can double veggies and skip the bread. I need something to replace it because of all the food out there, what's my favorite? - Bread w/butter..... Thus the need to join this journey.