5ft4 - CW: 186/7lbs GW:? Any 5ft4 girls around?

Options

Replies

• gagal08
    gagal08 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    i'M 5'4"

SW: 214
    CW: 180
    GW: 165 (for now)
  • bonnie_nickell
    bonnie_nickell Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am almost 5'5".
    SW-188.6
    CW-170
    GW-130 (also by the end of August, shooting for 150 by the end of May)

Hope my goals aren't too far out of reach!
    Sending you a friend request.
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options

Your final goal will depend on a number of factors.

What is your frame?
    Are doing any strength training?
    Will you be happier transitioning to maintenance as soon as you are a healthy weight or continuing on until you have a certain kind of body?
    What size are your boobs?

- I have a large frame.
    - I have just been doing cardio... :(
    - I haven't decided.. I think continuing until I get a certain type of body.
    - My boobs have now come down to a 38GG

Help! p x

Between the large frame and the large breasts, you will probably be best off towards the high end of normal, in the 140's.

Strength training will give you confidence and carriage to rock that weight!
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    I started in mid-January at 198. 5'4", 50 YO, Currently at 188. 1st goal is to get under 150.
    Best of luck! Would love friends to encourage each other along the way!
  • hyperbeth1
    hyperbeth1 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    CW: 133
    GW: 120
    Lowest weight before child #4: 114
    I quit smoking and took a job where I am mostly sedentary. I was really unhealthy at 114 (high fat composition). I want to be strong and healthy.
  • deblou158
    deblou158 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4"
    CW - 135
    GW - 120
    LW - 112, but I also wasn't healthy here, I want to be fit and train and eat healthy. I fluctuate a lot I would like to find a good way to maintain my ideal weight.
  • smiles4jo
    smiles4jo Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    jmpaterno wrote: »
    Hi! I'll friend you. I started at 203 and am now 183 with a goal of 130ish. Im also 5'3". I probably won't be done by August--I'm moving pretty slowly--but it'll be fun to be friends!

These are very similar stays to mine. I'm
    Hoping to hit goal by October.
  • sanfromny
    sanfromny Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    5'2" started around 220lbs, currently 156, Goal weight is 135-137lbs (that's the high range of healthy for my height)
  • justrollme
    justrollme Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    5'4.5" small-frame, SW: 185+ CW: 117.8 GW: 115, 32 DDD, which sounds a lot stranger than it looks, although I need to check and see if I can fit into a 32 DD, since I haven't checked in awhile. I use dumbbell weights at home, other than that, just walks and dancing. My GW has changed a few times, based on how I felt. Originally GW was 130, then 125, then 120, now ultimate goal of 115. Looking forward to maintenance, for sure. These last few pounds are coming off slowly.
  • frankie_xox
    frankie_xox Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi, hi, and hi :)

Stats: SW:203 CW:186

I'm new to myfitnesspal and would like to make some friends with other ladies who have similar stats to me!

My initial goal weight was :120-125lbs but I think 128-140lbs is ok. I would like to lose between 50-60lbs before August.. Ambitious but doable! I just don't want to be the fat girl I the office.

I currently wear a UK size 14/16

I'm 5'5" and my starting weight was 202 right after Christmas - highest ever :neutral: My current weight is about 196. I used to weigh 150 about 5 years ago and wanted to lose 20 pounds then, so my goal weight is around 130-135. I would even be happy to lose 15-20 pounds by August. I have not had a lot of success staying on track :(
  • kippen64
    kippen64 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" (163 m) and weigh 106kg with a goal weight of a fit 66kg. No set deadline but plan to lose about 500 grams a week. I am 51 years young.
  • ladyleolove1
    ladyleolove1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4
    Sw: 245 :-(
    CW: 215
  • LosingAmber
    LosingAmber Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    5'3" looking to lose 122lbs.

Anyone like me add away. :)
  • Lydilod
    Lydilod Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'3.5". My starting weight was 231, I'm 181 at the moment, but would like to be 133, you can add me.
  • rcfowl
    rcfowl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Bump!

Oh this is exciting! And very motivational to see how weight falls on people at the same height.

Just really started two weeks ago so please bare with my less than substantial weight loss.

5'4" 21yrs old

SW:171
    CW: 164
    GW:123-125

In high school, I weight about 130ish and at the time I thought I was a stuffed sausage. Looking back on the pictures that wasn't the case at all. However, I feel like that body could have been a lot more trimmed up and toned... Hence the extra five-to-sevenish pounds.
  • TxTiffani
    TxTiffani Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0. SW 148 CW 145 GW 115. I've done just about every diet out there with no lasting results (low carb, vegan, vegetarian, smoothies, herbalife etc)...the one thing I've never done is count my calories... I like to eat and never wanted restriction on the amount I can eat (crazy I know
  • dustedwithsugar
    dustedwithsugar Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 :smile: I started at 170 pounds, now I'm 150. Anyone feel free to add me :wink:
  • ilovefastcarstoo
    ilovefastcarstoo Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    nadel2016 wrote: »
    Hello :)
    I started with 204 pounds now I have 184 .
    Still a long road to go! I started in January .
    I am 5 feet 3. Would love to get 140 pounds .
    Feel free to add me
    Cheers from Canada

Me too! I'd love to be at 140. I was 150+ throughout high school. I'm 5'3. :)
  • cmh3tg
    cmh3tg Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'3". Start (Dec.): 187, Current: 176, Goal: 150. Once I get to 150 and see how it feels, I might want to lose more. I have a relatively wide frame - i have no "shape" - pretty rectangular. I work out, but I need to tweak my diet, I guess. I have a BAD snacking habit, and really have no self control when it comes to carbs :| I've lost 10 lbs since December, so not really feeling successful, but would love to add a few friends who are similar to my goal! Whenever I see others posting their good habits, it reminds me to stay in check and await the rewards! Good luck ladies!!
  • tiffkittyw
    tiffkittyw Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" but have my Fitbit and MFP set to 5'3" for exercise calorie accuracy. I started almost 7 months ago at 164 lbs and I now fluctuate between 129 and 131 lbs, size 8 jeans (I was a tight size 14). My goal is to get back into my size 4's so between 120-115 lbs. I turn 38 in 2 weeks and I also am hypothyroid but I take medication.