new to fitnesspal

Options
Hi, I'm new to fitnesspal and I am trying to learn how to eat healthy and staying fit. I am looking for friends with alot of motivation and ideas on what to eat.

Replies

• ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Welcome i joined 5 weeks ago, counting calories and exercise actually works. :)
  • EmBlazes
    EmBlazes Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Hi there - friended you already. Good luck! I think there are some great people on here and the tools really do work from all the success stories I've seen on here!!! :)
  • SwtMelissa86
    SwtMelissa86 Posts: 165
    Options
    Hi and Welcome... been on here 35 days and lost 11 pounds so far! It really works!
  • tlerias
    tlerias Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi, i've only been doing this for about 10 days, i've lost 1.8 pounds already. I'm always open to making new friends, please feel free to add me!
  • babyjess2121
    Options
    Hello!
    I have only been logging for a week and a half and have already lost 4 lbs! This site helps so much!
  • MzNeecie
    MzNeecie Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome to mfp.com it is all about being informed and making better decisions. there are no short cuts or tricks no magic pills or shakes just a lot of hard work and determination. i will tell you not to deny yourself anything if you want it have it but no that what you have will show up on your body! i love cookies and i have them often (shh don't tell) but i do that b/c i work out hard and i eat right more than i eat wrong. i will have veggies first, fruit next and work out for an hour then if i have calories to spear i will have a cookie or two. just be mindful of what you eat, and work hard at reaching your goal and it will happen i am sure. good luck! make me a friend if you want.
  • Refisblind
    Refisblind Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I have had a lot of success on this site due to the constant encouragement of my friends. I feel motivation is the key. Add me if you like. I find eating a good breakfast is the start to having a good day with the food. If I am hungry all day I won't eat right.
  • ChristyVerness
    ChristyVerness Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! I love to meet other people who are excited about making healthy decisions! I'm sending you a friend request!
    But, you can also feel free to check out my fitness page for more motivation, inspiration, health tips & ideas! :) www.facebook.com/fitnhappy