Help me out!

Options
lozpotty
lozpotty Posts: 11 Member
I am new to this and am wanting tips on quick tasty snacks! Add me up and help a fitness pal out

Replies

• suesophietom
    suesophietom Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Melba toast and light cheese triangles
  • suesophietom
    suesophietom Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    75 calories for 6 pieces of melba toast and 29 for light cheese triangles. Does it for me!! Aldi low fat yoghurts are only 84 calories too
  • worsthorse
    worsthorse Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    small amounts of nuts, especially almonds. crunchy vegetables and fruits like apples and carrots. baked rice crackers. snacks on the protein and good fats end of the spectrum tend to be more satisfying.
  • endlessfall16
    endlessfall16 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna get flak for this,
    but If you are trying to lose weight, don't go look for tasty treats. Just eat plain nutritious foods and move on.

You don't give a teenage driver a Ferrari if you want him to go to college ... :)
  • lozpotty
    lozpotty Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    thank you guys
  • Buff_Man
    Buff_Man Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Yup keep it simple. Peanut butter has a lot uses but the calories add up! On toast, in a smoothie on an apple!
  • allstarelmo23
    allstarelmo23 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Rice cakes and sugar free jam with peanut butter = yum
  • coalz
    coalz Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Lots of fresh fruits & veggies! But honestly I find healthy fats incorporated are really satisfying & sustaining. I mean, if you just eat some celery & carrots you're probably gonna be hungry again in less than an hr & you're taste buds are gonna get bored. So go ahead & reach for the guacamole, hummus, tapenade & nuts (really good in butter form too! Mmm...cashew butter)
    & this is true when making meals as well. Don't be afraid to use the ghee butter, coconut oil, olive oil, hemp oil - the list goes on. Please Keep in mind all these are to be used in appropriate portions & always best organize & local when you can find & afford it. Happy snacking!!
    Also I'm new to the community so please anyone feel free to add me as a friend. Thanks :)
  • coalz
    coalz Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    **organic lol ( but being organized is good too :)