What exercise you practice daily to stay fit?

Options
2»

Replies

• briscogun
    briscogun Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    I generally workout 6 out of 7 days a week. I alternate days between doing a C25K program and YAYOG (You Are Your Own Gym). I take Wednesdays off about half the time just so I can sleep in and rest once a week (like today, I was tired...). I'll be back after it tomorrow!
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    Walk - daily - 5+ miles
    Run x 5 - 3 + miles
    Lift x 3 days
  • Vanessalookingood
    Vanessalookingood Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    60 min on treadmill/5 X Week
  • ChiliBeans
    ChiliBeans Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I walk to and from work every day and go home for lunch. It's about 3 miles per day. I also try to lift 5 days a week if not more as well as cardio. Either an hour class or 20-40 minute run. This month I'm trying to do ab exercises everyday. If you google ab challenges for the month you can find something to try out.
  • Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Exercise videos 6 days a week, 40-60 minutes per day. I just started a 30 day squat and plank challenge too.
  • niaacrush2000
    niaacrush2000 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    At what time do you do these exercise?
  • ForecasterJason
    ForecasterJason Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    I try to do some walking pretty much every day (I average about 10,000 steps a day). Some days I do some strength training as well as more vigorous cardio (like jogging). Right now my schedule allows me to split my walking up throughout the day.
  • aashwill
    aashwill Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I run to and from work. Sometimes I ride my bike to and from work. That is 5-6 days a week. If I am not working I will run for fun and/or ride my bike for errands. Working exercise into my commuting is the easiest way for me to stay active.
  • Ws2016
    Ws2016 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    30 min of cardio, either elliptical or running and stair climbing. Weights every other. Walk the dog sfor a mile but that's leisurely.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I do different things. I'm very active. Sometimes that means a lot of walking. Sometimes I am strength training in the gym and taking a cardio class. Sometimes I do a long bike ride or use my scooter.

Yo have to figure out what you like to do and then do that.