Week 1 of INSANITY Results

Options
AmberLiscous
AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
Since being on MFP i have lost 48 Pounds...(15 actually before MFP) and i only took measurements at my belly button (14.5 inches lost) and hips (9 inches lost)!!!!
Before starting INSANITY i took more measurments and as of today this is what I have lost!

It has been 10 days since i took measurments and today is day 7 of insanity!!! I did not lose any weight i actually had the same 3 pounds on me all week but today i am back down to where i was!!!
Measurements:
I lost 1/2 inch off my waist (total since beginning 14.5 inches lost)
Hips stayed the same (9 inches lost)
New measurements: lower stomach lost 1.5 inches
upper chest 1 inch lost
upper leg 1/2 inch lost
above knee 1/2 inch lost
mid calve 1/2 inch lost
butt 1.5 inch lost
chest 2 inches lost
TOTALS since starting INSANITY: 8 INCHES LOST!!!!!!!!!! YAY ME!!!!!!
TOTALS since starting MFP: 31 INCHES LOST!!!!!

SHAUN T SAYS YOU CAN FREAKIN DO THIS .... SO LETS GO!!!!

Replies

• katemaryberry
    katemaryberry Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! "This s#%t's bananas!!" I love Shaun T!
  • taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing work, congrats! :bigsmile:
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I am also doing Insanity....was almost through the first month, but had some setbacks and then got sick...so I'm going to start over and build up my endurance again before hitting that insane second month.....but awesome resutls....GOOD WORK!!
  • BananaBee3
    BananaBee3 Posts: 224
    Options
    WOW! Those a FANTASTIC results! Makes me want to order it after I do P90X
  • tweety170
    tweety170 Posts: 167
    Options
    WOW, great results! Thanks for sharing!
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome
  • bmoore4u
    bmoore4u Posts: 7
    Options
    I have heard some AMAZING stories about Insanity! Makes me want to do it. I've also been doing P90X and am becoming Beach Body Coach. If you all are looking for a coach please let me know. I'd love to work with you.
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    Those really are some amazing results!
  • LuniLisa
    LuniLisa Posts: 2
    Options
    Wow! So happy to see you post. It is very encouraging!

I just started MFP and INSANITY on Monday. We actually bought INSANITY for my husband for Father's Day....but we are doing it together along with my two teenage sons. I have about 55 puonds to loose and I am terribly out of shape. I spent 2008/2009 fighting cancer and I am determined to get myself back into shape and get healthy. The thought of it is a little overwelming but it sure helps to see others that are achieving their goals!

THANK YOU FOR POSTING!
    :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!