I'm 26, 44 lbs left to go! Add me!
  • neithomp
    neithomp Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 with 35-40lbs to lose!
  • Trishkit
    Trishkit Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    26 here! I have lost 70 pounds, gained 10 back and still have between 15 - 35 pounds to go. I've never weighed less in my adult life than I did 10 pounds ago, so I'm not totally sure what my ultimate goal will be - right now it's just to get to the 'healthy' BMI and BF%. I'm a pretty active logger and I love seeing what everyone else is doing!!

I'm totally in the same boat! I've been overweight since I was 9, so no idea what my ideal body weight is. So I'm roughly shooting for 130 and looking to see the scale continue to go down, but also diverting more focus to BF% and muscle, getting into the "healthy" BMI range (well, first I have to get to "overweight"), and improving my fitness level in my running and strength training.
  • meganlynndavis
    meganlynndavis Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 26. I've lost 7 and have about 50 more to lose. Please feel free to add me- anyone!
  • fjellrev
    fjellrev Posts: 5,078 Member
    Options
    28 here. Thus far, I've lost 40 lbs with MFP and I'd ideally like to lose another 20. Feel free to add!
  • tmumphrey1
    tmumphrey1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Im 23 I've lost 28lbs so far with about 13 more to go! I would love to make new friends
  • Meffordh
    Meffordh Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hopefully im ok to get in this , im 18 ive lost 25 and now im 215lbs and my goal is to cut down to 190lbs i would love the movitation an to meet people along the journey with the same goals add me !!!!