Favorite workout Song

Options
I Love the feel of Paralyzer by Finger 11 while working out and I've been listening to a lot of Smashing Pumpkins and Foo Fighters lately, but I listen to a variety of music. What songs motivate you to work harder or even make you forget you're working at all?

Replies

• RebelPatriot77
    RebelPatriot77 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I put on a YouTube Playlist of three days grace. Most of the time
  • BeckyS35
    BeckyS35 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Oh, there are too many to pick just one! One of my favs is Just Lose It by Eminem. Perfect beat to jog to!
  • RoseTheWarrior
    RoseTheWarrior Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    Sound of Madness by Shinedown
  • brrrycicle
    brrrycicle Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Rozzi Crane "Psycho (Remix)"
  • rsenor
    rsenor Posts: 57 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    It depends. For running I love "I like to boogie" by T rex, "take on me" by a ha and "dancing with myself" by billy idol, as well as "ABC' by the jackson 5 and "bright side of the street" by van morrison and "turning japanese"by the vaprs although there are many more I love for running, these are just the ones that absolutely get my motor running. Pace is extremely important to me for running. For climbing which I am lucky enough is a regular of mine I love "cosmic dancer" by T rex as well as "yellow brick road" by elton john for stretchy warm-ups, and for when I get intense and feeling mentally competitive I like pretty much anything by rage against the machine, nirvana, alice in chains, early stone temple pilots, or soundgarden. I am clearly a child born of the late seventies and come of age in the mid-nineties.
  • stubbzie05
    stubbzie05 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Nah it's all about the dance tunes like sandstorm, ping pong, eat sleep rave - you will be sprinting!
  • mermaid2290
    mermaid2290 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Download Spotify music app! It has a huge section just for working out. Its my saving grace.