Addicted to Fiźzy pop and Sweet things!

Options
I drink 2 cans of fizzy drink a day and i know if i cut this il see some pounds come off relativley easily.

Anyone else find fizzy drinks to be hard to give up? Xxx

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Nope. I just stopped. Quitting cigarettes was a *kitten*.
  • dragoncastillo97
    dragoncastillo97 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Yes I'm starting tomorrow going to be hard but I can do it just need to stay focused I stopping drinking Mountain Dew 4 years ago so I can do it
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Diet soda is an option
  • danalwalston
    danalwalston Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just quit soda as well. I substitute it with Selzer water and a little fresh lemon
  • coalz
    coalz Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    There are so many different flavored seltzers out there! I find them to actually be more bubbly then regular soda, as I can now make it half way through the alphabet :wink: Since you do the Dew, caffeine is gonna be the real challenge. Try unsweetened ice tea (lemon & liquid stevia just became your new best friends). Green tea is even better & holy crap I just realized that you could probably mix the 2!!! Iced Green tea seltzer?!?! I'm gonna try that today! Yummy! Anyways, be strong! U can do it! I know you can do it!!
  • vivmom2014
    vivmom2014 Posts: 1,647 Member
    Options
    Another vote for sparkling waters. I don't like the highly flavored (almost sickly sweet) kind - but they exist, if you want something super sweet. I like Trader Joe's sparkling waters - very mildly flavored with lime, lemon, orange, etc. - zero calories, totally fizzy.