Jillian Michael 30 day shred success??

Options
saral89
saral89 Posts: 108 Member
Just wondering if anyone is having success with this and if they would recommend it. I'm thinking about getting it.

Replies

• ursula0601k
    ursula0601k Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Check out the "ultimate before and after 30 day shred thread." Lots of motivation there. Good luck!
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    I am starting it on a few weeks and am totally physced about it. The thread listed ealier is an awesome motivator.
  • melissa0001
    melissa0001 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
  • garcias1308
    garcias1308 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I was doing the 30 day shred before I found out I was pregnant. It was quite the butt-kicker I needed! I loved it, and Jillian Michaels definitely motivates you to want to lose the weight. Even my husband (who at first snickered at the fact that I was going to do video workouts instead of going to the gym 5 days a week) was sweating tremendously on the first level.

I would recommend this workout video to anyone, especially because it has three different levels, and within those levels there is beginner and advanced. So really the video has like six different levels! Definitely worth the price. AND if you buy it on Amazon you can view it as soon as you buy it, before the video arrives to get a jump start on your total body workout.
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    i am doing it right now more than half way through, I am losing inches. it is a good workout.
  • saral89
    Options
    Good, Good!! Well I just ordered it! Should receive it within a week. I'll have to take before and after pictures and measurements!! Thanks for the feedback
  • tinachris14
    tinachris14 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    i just got the dvd today and did day 1 and it is definitely a work out! i was dripping sweat!!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    *DRAGS HER FINGERS TO THE KEYBOARD TO TYPE THIS*

I am on day 2, and it is royally kicking my *kitten*. I am sooooooooooo tired today holy crap! But I recommend it! I can totally feel that by day 30 I will be effing She-Rah!
  • BeautyFromWithin
    BeautyFromWithin Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I just finished level 1 (10 Days) and lost 6.5 inches from my body. I'd highly reccommend it !
  • midwesthiker
    midwesthiker Posts: 144
    Options
    Make sure you do measurements. I didn't lose any weight doing the 30 DS, but I lost 2 pants sizes. :)

Good luck! When you are done try Ripped in 30. I am on level 2 of that and like it just as much.
  • saral89
    Options
    I'm excited!! I'll be doign that DVD before work and heading to the gyma fter work for about an hour and a half, so I better see those inches coming off!