trying to lose the last two pounds before i hit my first goal:

Options
what are some things that i can do to lose those two pounds?
i walk everyday, and try to burn at least 250 calories each walk
i eat pretty healthy, but maybe some different food suggestions would help.

please don't hesitate to message me your advice and suggestions.

Replies

• susanhung22
    susanhung22 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    try changing up the work out routine :) your body easily adapts to constant repetition of the same work outs so maybe try some muscle engaging exercises to boost metabolism or do some HIIT workouts!
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,483 Member
    Options
    Are you weighing your food and measuring liquids?
    Healthy is good. But for weight loss the more accurate you are in your logging the more accurate your deficit will be.

Cheers, h.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    Healthy is good. But for weight loss the more accurate you are in your logging the more accurate your deficit will be.

Cheers, h.

^^ this
  • 75in2013
    75in2013 Posts: 360 Member
    Options

Cheers, h.

This

• 75in2013
    75in2013 Posts: 360 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    what are some things that i can do to lose those two pounds?
    i walk everyday, and try to burn at least 250 calories each walk
    i eat pretty healthy, but maybe some different food suggestions would help.

please don't hesitate to message me your advice and suggestions.

Most important thing is to stay within your calorie goal and create a calorie deficit.

"Eating healthy" has no clear definition. As long as you get all your macro-/micronutrients your body doesnt really care (obv exceptions exist). So eat what you want. Just stay within your calorie goal.

And then it's discipline and patience :smile:

• hammadzfr
    hammadzfr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It is better to stay healthy with proper diet, tension free environment, early sleep and early rise and brisk walking
  • louise294
    louise294 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    The way I lose the extra lbs is the keep to the same calories but switch the source, for example getting 200-300cals from greens with dinner provides great nutrition, vitamins, fibre and water and really seems to work, just really clean eating I guess, as 200 cals from fat or sugar is much different from 200 cals of veggies in terms of your overall health.
  • MelissaLimeKiwi
    MelissaLimeKiwi Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    If you are able, try an early morning HIIT routine.
    High Intensity Interval Training. It raises your metabolism so you burn more calories all day long. The tone it up girls have some on you tube. 20ish minutes.
  • amyr271
    amyr271 Posts: 343 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    louise294 wrote: »
    The way I lose the extra lbs is the keep to the same calories but switch the source, for example getting 200-300cals from greens with dinner provides great nutrition, vitamins, fibre and water and really seems to work, just really clean eating I guess, as 200 cals from fat or sugar is much different from 200 cals of veggies in terms of your overall health.

Whilst it is important to focus on your health. Where you get the calories from will not effect the amount of fat you lose, so if this is the OP's main concern they can eat what they want as long as it is within their calorie limit.