EA Sports Active 2?

Options
I know this has been asked a thousand times before but who has it and what do you think of it?

I just got it for the Wii, it was bundled with arm/ankle weights at Sam's club for 19.00! I bought it and tried it this morning. Pretty good work out, but hated the load time between exercises!

Replies

• melissa0001
    melissa0001 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    no one?
  • jabbogurl
    jabbogurl Posts: 193
    Options
    I have EA Active 1 and love it, just started the 30 day challenge again. I can definetly tell a difference. It may not seem hard when doing it, but I can see a change. Only bad thing with the first one, I snapped my rubber exercise band. So, now I use hand weights, but its very difficult to hold those and the remote at the same time. I'm thinking about getting the 2nd one sometime.
  • ursula0601k
    ursula0601k Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I just got it a couple of weeks ago. So far, I love it for when I don't feel like working out. Since it's like a game, I can work out and not realize it. I agree with you about the lag time between exercises. I try and keep moving through it so my heart rate stays up.

Also, that is an awesome deal you got it for! I bought mine at Target for $40.
  • Solat37_Neil
    Solat37_Neil Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I bought it for the xbox and thought it was complete cack tbh :grumble:
  • melissa0001
    melissa0001 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone for the input!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I did the wii active 1 and 2, that is how I lost my 1st 30lbs, I loved the wii active 2 way better then the first, I highly suggest this
  • Countrymade
    Countrymade Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I have the EA Sports Active 1 but I bought the EA Sports Active More Workuts and I really like that one much better than the one that came with it. I customize my workouts. I like the Step Aerobic Class that you can use with the Balance Board if you have one.
    I am not sure about the 2.