What is everyone's weight loss goal?

Options

Replies

• shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Currently my goal is to get below 240. I have no deadline. Going on a year from the day I started MFP and I am down 30 pounds. My current goal weight is 170 but when I reach it I will likely continue until I am happy with where I am. For me it isn't really about a number it is about feeling good about myself and being physically able to enjoy the activities in my life.
  • Alarae21
    Alarae21 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to be 145 by my wedding in August, as that was the weight I was when I first met my fiancé. I'm only 5'3 and I'm still pudgy at that so I need to lose further, but not sure how much. I don't want to just lose though, I also want to build muscle for definition. I want to look sexy in a bikini!

For now, 145 is my initial goal. After that, probably 125-130. I've never been below 145 though so I genuinely do not know what my body will look like. I'll simply stop when everything looks good.
  • wedgeinthedoor
    wedgeinthedoor Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I wanna lose around 125 pounds or more. Iv lost 90lb so far, wanna loose at least 10 more by June which marks a year losing weight.

Good luck everyone
  • blues4miles
    blues4miles Posts: 1,481 Member
    Options
    xtina315 wrote: »
    I'm 212 currently, and would like tp get to 140-160. I do not have a time frame because it ludicrous. I just want t be at a healthy weight and learn the skills I can during the process.

Same on the time frame! I started at 208, at 188 currently. My first goal is 170 because that is when I will just be overweight instead of obese. Looks like I'm on track to get there July/August. But if it happens later, that's what happens. Next goal will be to got to a healthy weight, 145 lbs. No idea how long that will take me. Then after that I'll probably set another goal based on how I feel and adjust it based on meeting my goals of health, fitness and strength.
  • anorman16
    anorman16 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'd like to get back to my Weight Watchers Lifetime weight. I haven't been there since I've had my three kids. It's 174 lbs and I'm 5'11". If I can lose 2 lbs per week, then I could get there by early Oct. but I'd be glad to hit it before Thanksgiving. Good luck everyone!
  • vivelajackie
    vivelajackie Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I remember when I first started my profile I had 240 as a hard goal. Knew I'd lower it after so I just went and set it to 150. Halfway there. Hoping to get there ...some day. In another year and a half. Let's see where we're at.
  • benzieboxx
    benzieboxx Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I'd be happy if I could get to 135lbs which was what I weighed in high school. I'm 5'1'' and I remember feeling very confident at that weight.
  • ghouli
    ghouli Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Overall goal is to lose 40 lbs from where I'm at now. Trying to reach that goal by the end of August.
  • alipie420
    alipie420 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    5'4, cw 180 gw 130 but I have made smaller goals to get to the big one, the first one being to get to 160. I have started a "100 days" goal to keep it consistent and I am hoping by june 15th-ish I'll be 160. I'm barely on day 4 now, though! Lots to go.
  • MeganD_96
    MeganD_96 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to be around 120 when I'm done although it might change as I get closer!
  • Shana67
    Shana67 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I'm about to turn 49, and I would like to be at my goal weight (160) by the time that I turn 50 next year. I have 33 pounds to go!
  • Tiff1124
    Tiff1124 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I am 178 now, working to get to 135 by August. *fingers crossed *
  • samanthafayeh
    samanthafayeh Posts: 21 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I am 5'5" and currently 158. I want to weigh 140-145 by May 15th!
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    I hit GW (5'7" 130 lbs) but still working to get body fat percent to the "fitness" range. Recomping now.
  • steponebyone
    steponebyone Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    150. Starting to doubt if I'll get there though! Maybe I'll just focus on strength training and gaining more muscle. The number on the scale is beginning to not mean much.
  • Rockthatbodyat35
    Rockthatbodyat35 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    120 by October, beach vacation
  • Duchy82
    Duchy82 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    4kg away from goal, hoping to get there for the end of June but I won't be upset if I don't I already weigh less than my 14yr old self so I'm pretty happy! That 4kg will take me to the top end of the normal bmi range. I may try and maintain there or I may decide to lose a bit more, I won't know until I get there and to be honest my 107.6kg, morbidly obese self wasn't all that convinced I could get there when I started.