Hello

Options
:flowerforyou:

Hello! I just joined MFP on Monday. I LOVE it already. I have a long road ahead of me with my wieght loss but I am excited to start getting healthy again. I spent 2008/2009 fighting cancer and 2010 "Talking" about how I want to get in shape again and become as healthy as possible. Well "Talking" has not gotten me very far on this road to health. Time to get started and I think MFP is going to give me the tools I need to stay on track.

I have read so many blogs and comments that REALLY INSPIRE!

Replies

• rockdiver
    rockdiver Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good to have you on board! I have lost 29 pounds in less than 2 months on the plan. Not going hungry either! Stay with it. If you can survive Cancer, you can do this!
  • heathhumble
    heathhumble Posts: 178
    Options
    Welcome aboard.You will find lots of new friends that will give you the support and motivation you need.Send me a requset if you want to.good luck!:smile:
  • dont_give_up
    dont_give_up Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Good to have you on board! I have lost 29 pounds in less than 2 months on the plan. Not going hungry either! Stay with it. If you can survive Cancer, you can do this!

Agreed!!! I just joined last week, and I love MFP! Feel free to add me if you wish!!
    Good luck on your journey!!
  • rockindad77
    Options
    I totally agree if you can beat cancer , you got this! Good luck and if you need any new friends along the way feel free to add me!
  • reneepugh
    reneepugh Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Glad to have you here! You went through a harder battle than this already! You can do this!