Let's make a pact to STAND instead of SIT

Options
THE TWO WEEK STAND!

The calories burned, for an average male, weighing 190 pounds (86 kg) is 86 CALORIES :brokenheart: , in one hour of SITTING QUIETLY AND WATCHING TELEVISION.
The calories burned, for an average female, weighing 163 pounds (74 kg) is 74 CALORIES :brokenheart: , in one hour of SITTING QUIETLY AND WATCHING TELEVISION.

The average calories burned for an average male, weighing 190 pounds (86 kg) is 252 CALORIES :heart: for one hour of STANDING.
The average calories burned for an average female, weighing 163 pounds (74 kg) is 216 CALORIES :heart: for one hour of STANDING.

Source of above information: http://www.dietandfitnesstoday.com/calories-burned-calculator.php (you can customize this to your own weight)

For every hour a man stands watching television, instead of sitting, he burns an extra 166 calories.
For every hour a woman stands watching television, instead of sitting, she burns an extra 142 calories.

I am making a pact that for the next two weeks, if I want to watch television or play on the computer I have to stand!
At the end of the two weeks, let's share how many extra calories we lost!

Let me know if you're in! :happy:

Replies