well hello there :)

Options
sonia_mt
sonia_mt Posts: 37 Member
Hey my name is Sonia and Im just introducing myself.. Im kind of shy so I dont really know what to talk about! Ummm I am a stay at home mom to 4 kids and Im 27 and losing some weight would make be a better mom. Thats all I can come up with right now lol. Nice to see you all here!!

Replies

• hapemopirate
    hapemopirate Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!!!
  • raquelalas
    Options
    Hi Sonia, thank you for the email, I just join in today still learning how to use this site. I'm glad that you are trying to loose weight you are still young and that is a good start, I regret not doing it went I was younger, I have been overweight most of my life, I reach 220 pounds and I'm only 4"11 tall so imagine how bad I look. I had lost about 10 last year up and down but I really took it serious this February went my mom passed away and it really hit me how important is to stay healty not much because of me but for my son he is only 8 years old and I want to see my grandchildrens some day.... take care and keep it up
  • reneepugh
    reneepugh Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Having kids so close in age is hard on your body. Mine 3 are really close in age. Glad to have you here. Once you get used to the people here, you will have an easier time commenting and talking a little more. You can add me if you want.
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Keep coming back to the forums when ever you have concerns or just for a good read. I warn you, it can be addictive! :)
  • MsMadmagic
    MsMadmagic Posts: 66
    Options
    Welcome and Good luck. I've only been a member for a month but it has definately kept me motivated.:flowerforyou: