Fitness Journey Pt 2- Looking for Committment Buddies!

Hi!

My name is Allison and I am a recently married 26 year old.

I have been a MFP user and lurker since 2011, and am happy to say it helped me successfully lose 45 pounds and keep it off for a couple of years. After being laid off, unemployed and starting a medication for my health known to increase weight as a side effect, I gained back 60 pounds. Excuses, excuses, I know, but at the time food is something I clung to for control and to clear my head.

I'm happily off the medication now and ready to lose weight and be healthy for life, with MFP and my Fitbit Blaze at the ready. The only thing missing is a group of supportive people to share this journey with me, become friends, and celebrate our ultimate success!

So please add me as a MFP friend and/or message me, I can't wait to hear from you :)

Replies

• t_welch11
    t_welch11 Posts: 52 Member
    I use MFP and Fitbit as well! Feel free to add me on both! www.fitbit.com/user/4DG76X is my fitbit profile. In the past month Ive lost 20 pounds using both :) I also use Thrive but I do not sell or push it! Im just looking for people who are on regularly so we can support and motivate each other to get healthy!