Healthy Lunch - looking for an awesome lunch bag

Options
mara232
mara232 Posts: 93 Member
I start work in a couple of weeks and will be taking a lunch to work. I have not been away from home for lunch in years! So, I really want to stay on track and thought I'd get a really good lunch bag. I like eating salads and packing cold water - I am thinking I need something large-ish. I have seen the cute "girl" bags but they look to small. Looking for suggestions - hoping someone has an awesome lunch bag they can tell me about. TIA! :)

Replies

• meyerg
    meyerg Posts: 1
    Options
    I love thirty-one products! They have two different sized lunch bags--the small one is still big enough to hold a six pack of pop! I use it for boating :)

http://www.mythirtyone.com/shop/productdetail.aspx?prod=3000
  • morez610
    morez610 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Believe it or not, i've lost 12 lbs just by keeping my calorie count down and watching the amount of fat that I consume. My perfect balance of lunch bag food is a balance of steamed rice, some kind of lunch meat (I prefer baked or grilled chicken), and a fruit (a nice sized banana or orange does the trick). You'll get a nice energy boost in the afternoon, plus you'll feel full throughout the rest of the day! Partner that with a light dinner and you're good to go! 12 lbs in 5 weeks...yup, i'm sticking with that regimen. Oh, and with little to no exercise to boot!
  • cindybickler
    cindybickler Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    raya bags by thermos come in different sizes and shapes. I have one and love it. They are insulated and keep things warm or cold. I work 12 hour shifts and it keeps things cold for about 6 hours and cool the rest of my shift. I got it a target.
  • SSawney
    SSawney Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    i love my KOKO bag
  • mara232
    mara232 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone - going to look into these!
  • osucristina
    osucristina Posts: 197
    Options
    I use mine from Whole Foods! It's a recycled reusable lunch tote by Sheryl Crow and I think it is a buck. But I got it free when I signed up to take a tour of the store!