Hi I need buddies let's do this together!

Options
2»

Replies

• jenntaylor736
    jenntaylor736 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You sound just like me.. I'm 28 with 3 kids the youngest is just 5 months so I'm currently on mat leave, which is great but we just moved to a new town a few months back and I don't know anybody out here. It sucks!! Especially when you want to lose weight but you are often stuck in the house. You should add me. ☺
  • tburgess242002
    tburgess242002 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like
  • danich
    danich Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me too. Pretty new to MFP and I have 60lbs to lose. FT working Mom of 2 teens. I need Fitbit friend too!
  • adam2o16
    adam2o16 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me too day one Add me help me help you
  • caradeanne2000
    caradeanne2000 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Me too! The whole "mom thing", working full time (plus some!), relationship stress, moving around a bit, no time to make friends in a new place, etc! Everyone has their reasons, and these are just some of mine. We can do this! Get your sexy, fun self back. We can help each other get there!
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • Tfit29
    Tfit29 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! !
  • Dleena
    Dleena Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of three as well. Trying to loose 35 lbs
  • fleurhaus
    fleurhaus Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I would really appreciate support as well. We can motivate one another.
  • beautygeek26
    beautygeek26 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a single mommy and my weight is always up and down. I'm always too tired to do anything! Seeing others trying to succeed in the same goal as me is really encouraging. My weight loss goal is 60 pounds but my boobs are about 20 of that so maybe really only like 50 :blush: I'm new and no frieennndds! So add meeeee!
  • jennarayee96
    jennarayee96 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • ahende3
    ahende3 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am 25 with 4 children (I wish I could use baby weight as an excuse but they are not biological) I am diabetic and trying to get weight down to have a baby of our own. I like and comment on friends posts to provide support and motivation and am looking for the same!!