Don't Let Stress Make You Fail!

Options
There is an enemy out there that can cause weight gain, and it has nothing to do with food. STRESS! . You may have heard that stress is a major contributor to the formation of belly fat, thanks to a little chemical called cortisol. Even if your eating habits are downright angelic, letting stress get to you may still cause you to gain a few pounds.

The good news is that avoiding stress-related weight gain is easy if you follow these simple steps:

1. Calm Your Mind. Daily meditation is an excellent way to release stress.
2. Release Bolidy Tension. Daily exercise does wonders in releasing bodily tension.
3. Make Time Just for You. No matter how busy your days are, it’s vital to set aside a little time for yourself. Even if you just relax with a book
4. Avoid Negative People. If you can calmly keep your emotions in check rather than getting angry, defensive, or aggressive with those who choose to be negative, you will avoid taking on too much stress.

Stay in control of your emotions and you’ll feel like you have greater control over your life in general. Stress is not worth making you feel sad, bad or like you have failed in your attempt to get and remain healthy.

Replies

• JodyWittman
    Options
    I wish this site had a "like" button.
  • tludare
    tludare Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great post! Thanks for the reminder, I needed that :)
  • noogie98
    noogie98 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    definitely need a like button!!
  • kaymayscool
    Options
    Thank you! I know I have failed inthe past because of the stress I was going through. But, we are all worth NOT falling prey to it! I am so glad this encouraged someone. :) BIG HUGS!