and i said to my body.

Options
softly. 'i want to be your friend.' it took a long breath. and replied 'i have been waiting my whole life for this.'

Nayyirah Waheed

Replies

• donnaw3kids
    donnaw3kids Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    B) always love this!
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    and I said to my body

softly. "let's do some exercise". it took a long breath, and replied "nah bro, pizza rolls and beer."
  • sparklyglitterbomb
    sparklyglitterbomb Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    softly. 'i want to be your friend.' it took a long breath. and replied 'i have been waiting my whole life for this.'

Nayyirah Waheed

That's beautiful
    and I said to my body

softly. "let's do some exercise". it took a long breath, and replied "nah bro, pizza rolls and beer."

and so is that. lol
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,717 Member
    Options

Nayyirah Waheed

That's beautiful
    and I said to my body

and so is that. lol

Agreed! Love both of these. Unfortunately, only the young body is the one that responds that it wants pizza rolls and beer. The older body will ask you WHY you foolishly listened to that crazy youngster!
  • LunaMischief
    LunaMischief Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    and I said to my body

Replace that beer with Monster, and yeahhhhh that's me >.<
  • dubird
    dubird Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »

Nayyirah Waheed

That's beautiful
    and I said to my body

and so is that. lol

Agreed! Love both of these. Unfortunately, only the young body is the one that responds that it wants pizza rolls and beer. The older body will ask you WHY you foolishly listened to that crazy youngster!

No, the older body will respond with pizza rolls and beer too, it just complains when you actually DO it. XD
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,717 Member
    Options
    Yep, @dubird, you're right!
  • CassidyScaglione
    CassidyScaglione Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Lol. Mine would be:

"And I said to my body softly, "get up, it's morning". And my body said softly, "$*#% the $*#% off! Can't you see I'm sleeping here?"