PHOTO ONLY SUCCESS STORIES!

Replies

• momo_t90
    momo_t90 Posts: 288 Member
    Wow! So inspirational guys! I hope I'll be there in a year or two. Have to keep the end goal in mind.
  • gothomson
    gothomson Posts: 215 Member
    What also amazes me looking at these photos (and also guys big congrats to you all!) Is how much taking off weight changes the appearance of some people - some of you look noting like your before photos!

Now I can understand why people walk pass me and I have to stop them as they don't always recognise me. I guess it a version of what you guys have done. I'm keeping a note of this inspirational thread to keep me on track!
  • chubbs79
    chubbs79 Posts: 16 Member
    Bump
  • Jilliankosto
    Jilliankosto Posts: 216 Member
    leahbowman wrote: »
    zildttvv1nl9.png

210lb on the left 154lb on the right, goal weight is 141lb.

You look amazing! May I ask your height and what types of exercise you incorporated?
  • Heartmyjrt
    Heartmyjrt Posts: 10 Member
    Wow! You all look so young and vibrant and HEALTHY!
  • MudstainSally
    MudstainSally Posts: 571 Member
    Today is my 365th day tracking with MFP

You look fantastic! Your face has really changed. Congrats on your success.
  • Artemis2121
    Artemis2121 Posts: 42 Member
    :)
  • dorisj717
    dorisj717 Posts: 381 Member
    Today is my 365th day tracking with MFP

kvpez2la84an.png

Congratulations you look very handsome and happy 365th day!
  • netty11253
    netty11253 Posts: 10 Member
    wow!!!!!!!
  • HeyMissNya
    HeyMissNya Posts: 39 Member
    Devasation wrote: »
    December 27, 2012

BEFORE_zps4a427aea.jpg

January 9, 2014

AFTER_zps9790517d.jpg

WOW!!!!!! You look amazing!!!!!!!! Not just slimmer, but overall fantastic! Congrats :D
  • codsterlaing95
    codsterlaing95 Posts: 221 Member
    BuffDaddyG wrote: »
    wcwthnjvctfc.jpeg

For medical reasons I used to have the most difficult time building strength and mass through my teen years. After I had my daughter I decided taking care and bettering myself for her was top priority. Plus always being the scrawny and weak kid got kind of old quick. This is before and after my 8 month journey from heavy weight lifting and dedicated nutrition. 145 lbs to 183 lbs of muscle . Many years of fitness to come and stay at it whether you losing or gaining weight! Keep your sights fixed on your goal and reach it! You all look freakin fantastic and very inspiring!

rf2di9hzq08t.jpeg

Only 8 months!? Superb job! How tall are you?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!