New from Massachusetts.

Options
How's it going people? I'm new to this community. I have been working out twice a day for the last two months. I have been in the gym before but I'm just back after a few years off. What's your favorite thing about my fitness pal?

Replies

• wisenbsd
    wisenbsd Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Accountability
  • toneleon3
    toneleon3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    ejinvt wrote: »
    Hey! Where in MA are you from? I live in VT, right on the MA border. My gf lives near Worcester.

Add me if you want.

Yes, this site can be great for accountability and support, for sure.

I live in Fitchburg, about 20 mins from Worcester. I'm not sure how to add people I'm new here.
  • kmondville
    kmondville Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I like using MFP for accountability and motivation. It helps to keep it all up when you know people are watching you!
  • BronyGirl9678
    BronyGirl9678 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey all...I don't live in MA now...but I grew up there....in western Mass in Granby...born in Brattleboro, VT....my dad and step mom and brother currently live in Fairhaven, MA.........i am a New Englander through and through...please add me..i would love some friends from the New England area!!!

GO SOX!!!
    GO PATS!!!
    GO BRUINS!!!
    if I liked basketball it would be the Celtics of course..LMAO
  • LaphroaigRules
    LaphroaigRules Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Keeping track of my good and bad days, the friends i have made on here... Some are incredibly supportive! And seeing that weekly information tab under nutrition is so good. Also seeing people have succes and sadly seeing people fail, it reminds you of how similar everyone is when it comes to diet.
  • toneleon3
    toneleon3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This weather is something else huh?
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    Options
    toneleon3 wrote: »

I live in Fitchburg, about 20 mins from Worcester. I'm not sure how to add people I'm new here.

I was born in Fitchburg many moons ago. . . lived on a farm in Lunenburg, with my other grandparents living in Leominister. Then my dad joined the Army, and off we went to travel the country.

What I like about MFP is how it made me more aware of what I was eating from a calorie and weight loss perspective, which made it easy to adjust my eating to lose weight.
  • kevin3676
    kevin3676 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    From Fitchburg here too