New to this weightloss journey

Options
amurrel1
amurrel1 Posts: 6 Member
edited March 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hello All,

I have been on my weightloss journey for about 6/7 weeks now. I have lost about 25 pounds so far. I am proud of my weightloss but also discouraged. I wish I could drop the weight quicker but I know that is unrealistic. Just looking for individuals for ideas, people going through the same thing and some inspiration. Best of luck to everyone!

Replies

• LemonLady13
    LemonLady13 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Feel free to add me ;)
  • tami0665
    tami0665 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    congratulations! that's awesome success - you should be very proud of yourself. eat protein and apples to break the plateau - and keep it up - whatever you're doing it's working!!
  • cococat24
    cococat24 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow! 25lbs lost...that's awesome. Whatever your doing is working so keep it up :)
  • amurrel1
    Options
    tami0665 wrote: »
    congratulations! that's awesome success - you should be very proud of yourself. eat protein and apples to break the plateau - and keep it up - whatever you're doing it's working!!

Thank you Tami! Do apples really work? I have heard people say it helps break the plateau but wasnt sure how it works.
  • amurrel1
    Options
    cococat24 wrote: »
    Wow! 25lbs lost...that's awesome. Whatever your doing is working so keep it up :)

Thank you! Are you on a journey or maintaining?