Need More Support

Options
Hi All,

I have been on this journey for over a year now and have lost more than half of my goal so far. I am on here every day and would love some more MFP friends to share in the journey and to cheer each other on! Please feel free to add me!

Replies

• donnaw3kids
    donnaw3kids Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    :)
  • courtniekrebs
    courtniekrebs Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Could always use more support :) I'll add you
  • ahende3
    ahende3 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Looking for the same. I am faithful to liking and commenting on friends posts and achievements but don't usually get the same, add me!!
  • sharonandwyatt
    sharonandwyatt Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Add me please.... I can use some support as well as give. My diary is always open
  • jennarayee96
    jennarayee96 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me. I am new and I need all the support I can get.
  • mel35645
    mel35645 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am truly grateful for the support I receive from this site and try to be supportive as well.
  • chaney3000
    chaney3000 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Open diary here. Add me as a friend
  • angelwowings23
    angelwowings23 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Can add me, too! :)
  • amypuckettap76
    amypuckettap76 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello all, I've been away awhile and am starting my fitness and lifestyle plan anew. What's that they say? Oh yeah, a new year, a new me....and this is our year. New friends are welcome.
  • cmoorofum
    cmoorofum Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I need motivation and support and someone who has a open diary. I like to view what others are eating so I can do the same thing. Its hard figuring this weight loss thing out on your own. I have lost 20 pounds by drinking slim fast and eating lean cuisine and staying in the gym. I ran into some hard times and gained all 20 pounds back and I need it gone again! I did just go through a breakup when I lost the 20 pounds so im thinking that may had helped me out because now I just lose motivation. I don't want to be a yo-yo dieter I want to be all the way in. So please anyone out their available to provide some support and motivation for me please add me.
  • MichelleS08
    MichelleS08 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me:)