MFP+Fitbit+Thrive is my journey! What's yours?

I am married to my best friend, a mother to 7 amazing kids, and I work full time. I've started my journey with the goal to get healthy not just lose weight or get skinny! My journey started on Feb 24th, 2016. I had ordered Thrive from a friend to give it a try. I also got a Fitbit Charge HR and started logging into MFP again to start tracking and to sync it to my Fitbit dashboard. I cut out all pop starting Feb 24th, thanks to Thrive I didn't crave it or need it. Just to be clear I am not selling it or telling anyone to go buy it. Its this combo that is working for my journey and is a part of my story.

My beginning stats are as follows
Feb 24th, 2016
weight-265lbs
Height-5'7"
BMI-39
Body Fat%-51

My current stats as of 3/8/16 (my check in is tonight so I will update)
Weight-247
Height-same lol
BMI-38
BF%-49

I use a scale that I bought from Wal-Mart that measures weight, hydration, bmi and body fat %. It cost $35. I check in once a week (this week im off a few days-life happens :) )

Feel free to add me on Fitbit (www.fitbit.com/user/4DG76X) and MFP (just go to my profile) to journey thru together for motivation and support. No I will not try to sell you Thrive or anything else, Im not a promoter of it. I just use it as part of my plan to a healthier lifestyle!

Terri

Replies

• tamh170obust
    tamh170obust Posts: 12 Member
    wow looks like you have started off on a high note great job but remember not all weeks look like that so don't kick yourself if you have a sluggish week
  • t_welch11
    t_welch11 Posts: 52 Member
    Oh I know and I know it wont always be like this. My body isn't use to the exercise and new eating plan so Im not surprised Im shedding pounds pretty quickly right now. Im more interested in how I feel than what the numbers say...Im big into non scale victories, but I do keep track of the numbers for reference.
  • Cathy121314
    Cathy121314 Posts: 30 Member
    Hi. I just started Thrive last week. So far I like it.