Add me! (Staying inspired) :)

Options
cococat24
cococat24 Posts: 17 Member
edited March 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hey! It really inspires me to see you all reach your fitness goals, and motivates me more to push myself harder. My goals are to build more muscle and lean out. I want to see definition, and I'm getting there...yaaaay :) what are some of your goals?

Replies

• ssmetter
    ssmetter Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to build muscle and lose weight at the same time, I'xe lost about 35 pounds so far and want to get stronger and leaner. Would love to have encouragement and to encourage you as well.
  • cococat24
    Options
    Wow that's really good :) seems like your doing it right then....yes I'd love encouragement, always good :)
  • ssmetter
    Options
    It's been a battle but I'm finding that I'm really enjoying lifting weights. Really need to do more cardio but I enjoy lifting so much that hard to find time to do the cardio.
  • kwoolfwpfd37
    kwoolfwpfd37 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My goals are pretty simple... Focus on a more well balanced diet and strength/endurance training. Keep up the good work! Always looking for new friends!

• cococat24
    Options
    :) well yall keep it up, the only thing that can hold you back is yourself, it takes the drive and the want for us to be healthy and make things happen, thanks for responding. Love hearing your goals, and if you have any advice for me I'd love to hear it. I've been doing lots of cardio and weight training because I want to be toned and have muscle definition, do yall have any advice?
  • PhilP0wer
    PhilP0wer Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Well, last year I definitively proved you cannot exercise your way out of a poor diet! :smile: My advice would be to try to balance your cardio and your diet - if you can figure that one out you'l hit your goals!
  • cococat24
    Options
    I'm all set there, :) lol clean eating is the easiest for me. Junk food makes me sick to even look at now. I've been keeping under my calorie intake too, so hopefully by summer I'll be where I want to be lol. The only thing that's hard for me is a work out after a long busy day of work, kids, life in general. I'm always busy and don't get very much down time to rest. But once I start my workout I'm fine. It's just getting the motivation to actually do it some days. I haven't went a day without it though. That's why I'm here, Cuz you guys motivate me :)
  • Ebony71
    Ebony71 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to add ppl but would like more ppl who are beasty at their fit life like me!!!! Support and Motivation!!
  • cococat24
    Options
    Sent ya a request B)
  • ssmetter
    Options
    Trying to figure out how to send a friend request
  • Rick_Nelson81
    Rick_Nelson81 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    cococat24 wrote: »
    Hey! It really inspires me to see you all reach your fitness goals, and motivates me more to push myself harder. My goals are to build more muscle and lean out. I want to see definition, and I'm getting there...yaaaay :) what are some of your goals?

I'm trying to lose weight and build more muscle (not necessarily simultaneously). So far I've been weightlifting and doing cardio coupled with a good diet and I've lost 20 lbs. since Jan 1 and made some conservative strength gains.
  • bfindlan241
    bfindlan241 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Right on brother!
  • Alyshe
    Alyshe Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    My Goal is being a bikini competitor <3

• StevenOliver850
    StevenOliver850 Posts: 19 Member
    Options

Add me I will except need to keep it up and tips is there a right or wrong way I used to weigh 83 kg Iam now 74.6 kg so it is working
  • bezza666
    bezza666 Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I've just ate the biggest 'chief' burger at TGI's and now I'm feeling sorry for myself for binge eating when I was meant to have chicken Fijita's
  • StevenOliver850
    Options
    I've had a chicken tikka masala but I hadn't really had to much today so does that make it ok lol how have u managed to get good Abbs PANA
  • StevenOliver850
    Options
    U work on your Abbs every day or every other day
  • davidmartinez66
    davidmartinez66 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Goals: I weighed 266 lbs on 9/1/14.....I weigh in on Tuesdays, this week I weighed 190.6, my goal is 180 pounds,
    I did most of it in the kitchen, I only started in the gym in December of 2015. I do Upper Body/Abs/Cardio day 1,
    Lower Body/Abs/Cardio Day 2 and repeat, I take one day off each week, usually Thursdays.

Biggest issues have been buying new clothes, not terrible, but I am a guy and hate shopping, big problems, right?

As I approach my goal weight it will be interesting to see how well the maintenance program works, although spring is approaching and I will be outside working in the garden and with the fruit that grows in my yard. Please add me if you'd like! Good luck all!

David
  • cococat24
    Options
    Wow! Sounds like some pretty good goals and working too :) that's awesome....I felt guilty today because I didn't get a full workout in except for a lot of squats, I got really busy with some things and lost a really good friend of mine last night :( so I was feeling down all day. Gotta get it in extra hard later today though for sure. Y'all keep up the good work