I'm loving my body, the wrong way...

Options
I am Janina, 22, 5'6 and my weight is 91.7 k. I am fat, I'm proud of it and I love it. "There's nothing wrong with being fat... I'm confident, I'm beautiful and I'm sexy...", I grew up with that mantra. And a lot of people would say to me that I'm am prettier if I loss a little more weight... But who cares, it's my body anyway...

I love beautiful dresses and clothes, but unfortunately, most of them doesn't have my size (life is so unfair), since I am size 16, I know that it'll look good on me.
But there is a point in your life or our lives that we just get sick of it, burnout maybe...

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    It's wonderful to love your body. Just because you decide to lose weight doesn't mean you have stopped loving your body for what it is...being in a healthy weight range is about more than just aesthetics, it's about health as well.
  • ryanflebbe
    ryanflebbe Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    If you're trying to lose weight, you might have a little advantage psychologically over most people. If you are already fine with your body you shouldn't have the negativity a lot of people have, even when they lose some weight. The, it's not enough, I'm afraid I'll go back to how I was, I hate my body, and of course the people who still see the old them, and can't see and enjoy the progress they've made. For you, everything you lose is a bonus, so good luck.