Looking for friends to go on this journey together

Options
I am a 53 year old teacher in Virginia who needs to lose 75 lbs. I love being outdoors, have a great sense of humor and always have several creative projects going. If any of this sounds familiar or if you are looking for mutual support and encouragement please contact me.

Replies

• LemonLady13
    LemonLady13 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi! Always looking for new friends. ;)
  • kbartlettpominville
    Options
    Hello there! I'm a 45-year-old female originally from Virginia but living in Florida now. Would love to be friends so we can keep each other motivated
  • kbartlettpominville
    Options
    Great
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I'm here daily for mutual support
  • annebrowndances
    annebrowndances Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me too! I will friend request y'all. I am a 45 yr old woman needing to lose over 100 pounds. I changed my lifestyle about 3 weeks ago and have lost 7-10 pounds.
  • readytochange42
    readytochange42 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm a 44 year old mom of 2 from Georgia who needs to lose nearly 200lbs. I'm down 27 Lbs since beginning of Feb. It's the first time I have moved the scale in the right direction in quite a long time. I would love to have some friends to share this journey with.
  • nimc2
    nimc2 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am a 36 years old mother of 4 kids 2 who are under 15 months old. I am trying to loose over 120 pounds, I have tried before but didn't stick to it. Iam hoping that this time i can stick with it, so im also looking for some friends to help me along.
  • mrhonesty
    mrhonesty Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for supportive friends and not just friend collectors
  • expatmom2015
    expatmom2015 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am looking for friends too! I have tried many times alone and I have trouble staying motivated after a few days. I am in my 40s, have three kids and a husband, and I need to lose 75 pounds!
  • joeross155
    joeross155 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I like new friends !!
  • kfm6
    kfm6 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi. Kevin from Pennsylvania here. I've lost 34 pounds. I am trying to lose any additional 25 to 30 pounds. I have changed my eating habits (whole foods / avoid processed foods) and included regular workouts (elliptical, cycling and weight training). However, I've hit a plateau and I am trying to break through it. Friend me if you'd like provide mutual support to reach our goals. I'm happy to share what worked for me and what didn't.

Good luck.