Any idea on what I could loose? Any advice?

Options
I've recently bought the protein world slender blend weight loss chocolate powder. I have one of these every day after my morning work out blended with spinach, celery and ice = 170 cals. I then eat chicken and vegetables for dinner. Snacks include a piece of fruit, couple nuts, a hand full of bran flakes and the odd coffee with a dash of milk. I have recently joined the gym going every day for 1hr doing either a spinning class or high intensity training and weights for all over the body. How much can I expect to loose on one month??! I have 3 months to loose 14lbs! Any advice? I'm useless at this x

Replies

• gemms94
    gemms94 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Been on this diet for one week....I also walk everywhere now.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    It's impossible for us to predict without knowing how many calories you're burning a day and how many calories you're consuming per day.
  • MommyMeggo
    MommyMeggo Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Set up your info and goal into MFP. Tell it how much you want to lose. It will tell you how many calories to eat daily to lose the amount you input. Eat back 50% of exercise calories that you log.

Log your food. Meet your calories. Lose weight!
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,717 Member
    Options
    Sorry but no one can even attempt to help you without knowing stats: age, height, current weight, goal weight, current calorie goal, etc. Do you weigh and measure your food? Do you know exactly how much you are eating every day?
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    Weigh all of your foods, log them in your diary, complete the day and it will give you a prediction of 5 weeks from now. Use that estimate to calculate your predicted loss in 4 weeks.
  • jeepinshawn
    jeepinshawn Posts: 642 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    1000 cal/day deficit will lose you 2lbs per week on average, 500 will lose you 1lb/week follow the MFP calorie program.
  • stephanie20314
    stephanie20314 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Celery, spinach, and chocolate!? Bleh. Just count calories and eat real food. Your plan sounds like a great setup for a burnout in 6 weeks.
  • Maxematics
    Maxematics Posts: 2,287 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Bry_Lander wrote: »
    9ffz33ejqunc.jpg

LOL! I'm crying right now. That's amazing.
    Celery, spinach, and chocolate!? Bleh. Just count calories and eat real food. Your plan sounds like a great setup for a burnout in 6 weeks.

Celery, spinach, and chocolate ARE real food. What are you talking about? It is perfectly fine to have a protein shake if it fits in your calorie goals. I blend protein powder, avocado, blueberries, and kale or spinach and drink it on most mornings. I like it and it's filling as I don't have time to sit down for breakfast. The poster also mentioned eating chicken, vegetables, nuts, and bran flakes. How can you determine that the OP will burnout just from one post? A lot of new people come into this ambitious, but we don't even know OP's calorie intake.

OP, keep pushing on. We can't tell you how much you will lose because there are too many varying factors. Just make sure you eat at a reasonable deficit and don't try to lose more than a maximum of two pounds per week. Take rest days when you need them. Good luck!
  • gemms94
    Options

It's fantastic actually. You should maybe try it first... Keeps me full for 3 hours or even more and it's supper heathy for a post work out shake :) it's been almost 2 weeks and I'm still loving the stuff, so I don't think I'll be burning out anytime soon.
  • gemms94
    Options
    synacious wrote: »
    Bry_Lander wrote: »
    9ffz33ejqunc.jpg

LOL! I'm crying right now. That's amazing.

Celery, spinach, and chocolate ARE real food. What are you talking about? It is perfectly fine to have a protein shake if it fits in your calorie goals. I blend protein powder, avocado, blueberries, and kale or spinach and drink it on most mornings. I like it and it's filling as I don't have time to sit down for breakfast. The poster also mentioned eating chicken, vegetables, nuts, and bran flakes. How can you determine that the OP will burnout just from one post? A lot of new people come into this ambitious, but we don't even know OP's calorie intake.

OP, keep pushing on. We can't tell you how much you will lose because there are too many varying factors. Just make sure you eat at a reasonable deficit and don't try to lose more than a maximum of two pounds per week. Take rest days when you need them. Good luck!

Thankyou for your support ☺️xxx I'll keep going xxx